Why can't I log into the DISNEY catalog website??

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by poohbear2, Jun 22, 2004.

1. poohbear2

poohbear2 <font color=CC66CC>Disney Think Formula is:<br>HE=

Is there anyone else that is not able to log in to the DISNEY store website? Everytime I try to log on, a message pops up stating that I can not log in at this time but I can stay on as a guest user. I wanted to use the mousesavers code, but when I try to I then get the message that says You must be logged in as a user??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GAIL HAYDEN

GAIL HAYDEN DVC Member since '92

Yep, get it all the time. Write to tech support on that site.

4. disneysnowflake

disneysnowflake DIS Veteran

I got that, too.
    I've ordered from TDS several times.
    This last time it wouldn't let me log in.
    In order for me to use my discount code I had to be logged in, so I had no choice but to make a new email and log in with that email.

Now when I went to shop the other day and tried to log in I get that same blasted message about not being able to log in.

I emailed TDS only to be told that I must have forgotten my password. ?? I did not! That's the same thing they tell me every time I inquire about it.

My computer is new. I can't see how I did anything wrong. There must be something wrong with their site... although they believe it's my forgetfulness of my password. Sigh.

5. Robmom

Robmom <font color=blue>I used to be one of those kids<br

That happens to me from time to time. I just go back to it later and it usually works then.

6. hercamore

hercamore <font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea

I can never get into that site.

herc.

7. tar heel

tar heel <font color=royalblue>Where will we get our news i

I registered my dh this weekend so I could use the discount code. "He" was able to get on just fine.

8. ADisneygirl

ADisneygirl <font color=purple>My birth certificate is really

This kept happening to me too. So I tried something that worked.

I went to my control panel icon (off the start button) and chose Network/Internet connections. From there I chose internet properties. This is where you set your security level, and whether ir not you will allow cookies to be set. I clicked on the button near the bottom that said customize --- and then I was allowed to add the disney store website address to my list of "always allow cookies from" list.

Then I minimized my AOL and went to internet explorer. (internet explorer is on my desktop- I think everyone has it) I used internet explorer to go to the disney store website. Then I was able to log in!

AOL seems to mess up my attempts to log in at a lot of sites. It even did it here at the DIS site. I had to add the DIS website to my list of "always allow cookies from". Otherwise I kept having to sign in after every page I viewed.

It seems tricky, but it really is easy to do. And then you can get the discount codes entered! If all else fails, call your order in!

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo