Why can't I find this info?

MyZoeJane

DIS Veteran
I am having one of those "moments" where I'm doubting myself but I feel like I need to confirm... ADR's canbe made 180 days before your arrival date, right? Why is my mind trying to tell me it might be 160? :crazy:

Reassure me? :lmao:

MyZoeJane said:
I am having one of those "moments" where I'm doubting myself but I feel like I need to confirm... ADR's canbe made 180 days before your arrival date, right? Why is my mind trying to tell me it might be 160? :crazy:

Yes, you can make reservations 180 days before arrival.

MyZoeJane said:

Relax, 180 days is right. :goodvibes

you are right on the 180, however, if you are staying on site, you can book 190 days out.

AIW said:
you are right on the 180, however, if you are staying on site, you can book 190 days out.
You actually have to wait until you are 180 days from the date of check-in, and then can book 10 days after that. For example, I called 180 days before my December 25th check-in (June 28) and I was able to book dinner for Christmas dinner, and the rest of the week I would be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter