Why can I not chat??

sarahsmom3

Wife & Mommy to Wonderful DH & a Precious Princess
I cannot figure it out???? I get to the signon and key in my username & password, click on chat and it brings me back to the same screen????????????

Are you using the AOL browser when you try to chat? AOL misbehaves with the chat software.

Launch an IE window, and try to get into chat from there. :)

WebmasterKathy said:
Are you using the AOL browser when you try to chat? AOL misbehaves with the chat software.

Launch an IE window, and try to get into chat from there. :)
Im not sure, my internet is through Wal-Mart?????

Wal-Mart's system is AOL.

But you should be able to chat by launching Internet Explorer after you're connected. :flower:

WebmasterKathy said:
Wal-Mart's system is AOL.

But you should be able to chat by launching Internet Explorer after you're connected. :flower:
HOW DO I DO THAT???

Do you have Internet Explorer on your computer? (If it's Windows XP or another current Microsoft OS, you should.)

WebmasterKathy said:
Do you have Internet Explorer on your computer? (If it's Windows XP or another current Microsoft OS, you should.)
Yes I do have Windows XP. I am at work right now but I'm sure I have Internet Explorer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter