Why aren't I getting the planning guide from Costco??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Jillpie, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Jillpie

Jillpie Can you package some Main St. music and send it to

Its just a little thing, but its driving me crazy. Our cruise is June 24th and other Diser's that are going that booked thru Disney have received theirs a long time ago. I called Costco twice and nothing in the mail. I called DCL and they just say it goes to Costco. What gives. When did you get yours before the cruise?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. martinezfamily1126

martinezfamily1126 Mouseketeer

I booked through costco. My cruise is in September. What is it and when are you supposed to get it.

4. Jillpie

Jillpie Can you package some Main St. music and send it to

5. Serena6010

Serena6010 Mouseketeer

We have been on 3 cruises and I don't ever remember getting a planning guide until I received my docs(they come together). There really isn't that much additional info anyway. By visiting this board, I picked up the same info and more!

6. ivanova

ivanova <font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Hi

You will get it with your cruise docs - usually about 2 weeks before your sail date.

7. DVC Mary

DVC Mary <font color="#FF6666">I must have missed the lobst

I think everything from the planning guide & much more is on the dcl website. You can also find much more info on these boards anyway. Thanks DIS! :thumbsup2

The key is to book your ressies for the spa, Palo, kids clubs, excursions, etc. at your booking window which is 90 days out for CC members & 75 days out for the rest. I'm going June 10 & just booked everything I wanted last weekend. You can go on now & get all your credit card info set up, create a wish list, etc. so you'll be ready when your time to book is here.

Have fun planning & cruising!

8. BuzzBoyMom

BuzzBoyMom <font color=navy>My boys are my world!<br><font co

If you really want the CD, call Disney directly and tell them you want a planning guide sent out. Sometimes they do it, sometimes they don't. But it is worth a try. I've had CMs tell me they can do it....but I never get one...so I keep trying and eventually I do.