Whose 1st trip design is this?

pamjb

DIS Veteran
I saved this pic to my folder, but I don't have any clue who was the original designer.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/h6ezspaX/1st_Trip_Pooh.html

I was looking for the same design with Eeyore, but I don't remember who to ask. I did do some searching, but I can't find anyone with a 4shared file that has this design....

Can anyone help me? Pretty, pretty, please?

I think that is one of Natalie's designs. I don't remember if she made an Eeyore one. Maybe someone else knows. Or try her photobucket - the link should be in the Meet the designers thread.

That's whose it is. Thanx Stormer. And you are right, there is no Eeyore, so it is back to the drawing board for me.

I have an Eeyore 1st trip DISign which is kinda similar...

1stTripEeyore1.jpg

Snuffy do u have a disign thread? I LOVE that disign but wit a diff character

Its not my disign-its donatalie's (I believe she is no longer disigning)-she is very talented!! :worship: She had this design with several different characters (like the pooh from the original post) but she didn't have eeyore so I modified it. I figured I'd share my modified version

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter