Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by MuNkY, Jun 22, 2007.
I'd give that title to either....
Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.
BTW this isn't apoll. It's whoever you think is best. Doesn't necessarily have to be one of the two I mentioned.
gagagag, I can't stand Nickelback. They're one of the few bands I reaaally don't like.
So I guess out of those two, Velvet Revolver.
I don't listen to much rock, so I honestly have no idea.
Even though. I still say Nickelback.
Not the best, but I also like Hinder. I can't stand lips of an angel though. It got overplayed very quickly.
I love Crashdiets sound. They could easily be one of the best of today, were they a little more well known.
Hinder is nice, I really like them, but they do sound a bit too..I dunno..cookie cutter? I've heard their sound before. They're nothing new.
Nickelback is wonderful. And chad kroger has amazing hair.
I can't really say who's the best, but those are my top.
Goo Goo Dolls!
I love Nickelback.
oh wow, theres a ton. since i cant think of just one of MY favorites, ill say one of yours. I think nickelback.
I'd say Nickelback. I shall go listen to Rockstar now.
I don't listen to ANY rock besides 80's bands, Bon Jovi, and Aerosmith.
what kind of rock are we talking/ Are we talking modern day hair bands, ro like...metal, screamo, emo...or alt...accoustic...etc.
there's so many ssible answers
suprised no one has said Daughtry
personally, I like Red Hot Chili Peppers for that title, but, whatever/
Velvot Revolver shouldn't count, its a collaboration of like Velvet Underground and and Guns And Roses. AKA, old guys playing older style music.
2) Any rock. Not being pickey here.
4) RHCP should definately get their due.
5) Why shouldn't they count? It's not like VR (which is made up mostly of GNR and STP), is covering nothing but GNR songs. They're making new material. Honestly, if you say that VR shouldn't count for those reasons, your killing off an awful lot of bands. I'm not sure you realize just how many bands today are made up of the remnents of former bands.
i liked daughtry before most of his songs became over-played. now it's just annoying. all his songs sound the exact same too.
Listen to "Home" and "What I Want" and try to tell me it sounds the same.
1. Because most of their songs are about the same thing, and their lyrics aren't good enough to make up for it. Plus the singers droning voice makes me want to stab myself.
2. Because, some people can't stand certain styles. I can't stand emo or metal
3. I don't like daughtry, but people sure did jump on his bandwagon fast
5. Becausem its not really a "band of today" these guys were around a long time ago. If you're gonna say "band of today" then you should stick strictly to bands that started out in the industry of today. While Velvet Revolver did technically start as a band in the industry of today, but they have been around for a while.
I think Mike is talking about bands of today, not how old the musicians are. Like Sixx:AM has Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue, but its still a band of today.
Well then that's kind of stupid because RHCP have been around for a while and yet you said they should be included.
Separate names with a comma.