Who's scrapping this last week-end in April??

Reddy

Scrapbooker
I'm working on AK swap things
DH is off canoing with guy friends so I got until Sunday night to get alot of it done
(besides laundry:headache:)

I'm working on AK swap things
DH is off canoing with guy friends so I got until Sunday night to get alot of it done
(besides laundry:headache:)

I'm scrapping all day Sunday!! :woohoo: I will be working on partner swap items and spring/summer events swap. I can't wait to see what wonderful items you make for the AK swap. I'm in most of your groups!

I'm scrapping all day Sunday!! :woohoo: I will be working on partner swap items and spring/summer events swap. I can't wait to see what wonderful items you make for the AK swap. I'm in most of your groups!

actually you, LM3K, 123SA, & Ducky are all in one of mine but one each
usually there is at least one person who is in all of them
then there is 3 others who are in just one

do you have a choice on the camp M&M for my last spot - chip & dale or Baloo & King Louie?? need LM3K & Vgrandy to vote too - I'm making the other anyways so no matter to me:cool1:

I should be around off and on....Megan might have a friend coming over tomorrow afternoon!

have to work on Disney event swap and partner swap

I couldn't talk myself into those 2 - talked myself into more than I thought I wanted to do on AK - no biggie since I only have 8 more days of work until the end of August

do you think bone frames should go with the Dino-land or Dino-Sue???
I did the Dino-land title in bone letters (thinking of making a dino to put them on)

think the bones idea would be great!

I'm only doing 6 groups for the event swap and love doing the partner swap, maybe you can do the holiday one later in the year!

I will be on Saturday evening and most of Sunday.... I have a ton that needs done this weekend...

I will be working on some things tonight in CDS... I need some 2012 to hang around the house....

I just might - it will depend on what all I have left to do on the albums - I talked myself into 3 all just alike (or really really close - maybe background paper different)
AK swap is going to help alot of getting that one done

I am hoping to do some scrapping this weekend. I need to get Mother's Day cards done and figure out gifts for my mom (we may already have something but DH is debating if he really want it in which case we need to find something else) and Father's Day gifts- DH has to decide if the digital frame we got on clearance will work for his dad or if we will save it for someone else and we need to figure out something for my dad- which is hard because he is not really doing much of anything these days- maybe some movies but I have no idea which ones he might enjoy that are out there.

Rebecca

I am hoping to do some scrapping this weekend. I need to get Mother's Day cards done and figure out gifts for my mom (we may already have something but DH is debating if he really want it in which case we need to find something else) and Father's Day gifts- DH has to decide if the digital frame we got on clearance will work for his dad or if we will save it for someone else and we need to figure out something for my dad- which is hard because he is not really doing much of anything these days- maybe some movies but I have no idea which ones he might enjoy that are out there.

Rebecca

we don't do much for MOther's or Father's day - I made cards one year, I think I still have them:confused3
I did get my mom some hand lotion - she is in a throw stuff away mood lately so that will work since she will use it first

father's day is just a phone call - if dad wants something he goes gets it (then mom wants to throw it out:rotfl:)

I have baseball/softball all weekend. :sad2: I may be able to jump on Sunday evening...depending on how long it takes for the game that afternoon.

Reddy - my vote is Baloo/King Louie for AK swap! I can't wait to see the bone stuff you are doing...hoping it's one of the groups I'm in...sounds like I will love it and I definitely want it!

Ummm...Reddy - I think you should definitely make that bone stuff for your Dinoland set...not Dino-Sue...:rolleyes1because I don't get Dino-Sue!! :sad1:

if I go Dino-land then you are in - I'm leaning this way
if Igo Dino-sue then you aren't

would you want Baloo as a title by him self or them together?? I have only seen them together then I thought a paper piecing of each for the group

if I go Dino-land then you are in - I'm leaning this way
if Igo Dino-sue then you aren't

would you want Baloo as a title by him self or them together?? I have only seen them together then I thought a paper piecing of each for the group

Haha...we posted at the same time! So...keep leaning!!! Ummm...I think I have only ever seen them together...so however you want to do it. But, I would think probably together.

got a bunch finished tonight! did my titles for partner swap :thumbsup2 and now cutting letters for one of my titles for the disney event swap!!!

I got used to cutting just one set for the partner swap that I first only cut one for the event swap :confused3 put everything away and then "duh" need three more sets, so waiting for my cricut to finish those!

I have done that myself
or how about using the markers then change to blade & forget to increase the pressure

I think the bones need to be fatter so I may play around with it later - I'm going to use what I have for the big pic & journel box

I'm going to work on the sketch swap today. One of the girl scout troops in town is giving free car washes to leaders, so I'm going to go get that done this morning. Got to pick up Morgan at some point. She spent the night at my sister's, DH and I went to see The Fab Faux and out for dinner.

I'm going to work on the sketch swap today. One of the girl scout troops in town is giving free car washes to leaders, so I'm going to go get that done this morning. Got to pick up Morgan at some point. She spent the night at my sister's, DH and I went to see The Fab Faux and out for dinner.

I need my car wash but I don't think I'm going to get it done today - I'm set on getting these bones done - journeling boxes are done, next up is the big frame but I think it will work with 4x6 since the shadow turned out bigger than I wanted
then I decided to do a paper piecing to go with it instead of more frames - so Mickey with a dino should work great

I wish DH would take me out more but it is big pain to get babysitters - got to plan a month ahead of time - I hope you had a great time

I don't think it will be the best carwash ever - the girls are 4th/5th graders. But it's the thought that counts, and I should support our other girls' events, right? :lmao: I'll make the sacrifice of the dirt off my car.

We're very lucky that my family is so close and Morgan is a favorite of pretty much all my sisters. She's a good kid and they do adore her. Yes, yes I am her mother...DH and I don't do a lot of 'date nights.' This second week in a row is very much the exception.

You, Reddy, are my hero. I imagine it can be very difficult, but I don't think we're given more than we can handle. You, my friend, must be incredibly strong. Kudos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter