Who's in for GREECE and TURKEY, June 15 2003????

Booked ours yesterday! Looks like some familiar folks on this cruise! Cool!

It will be me and DH. Can't wait!

Hello Everyone :wave2:

We booked the 12 night Med Cruise for June 15 :yay:
We went on the 11 night Med cruise in May 2010 but this time it will be just my DH and I :)

Shall I set up a google spreadsheet for FE exchange? I can make it where folks can enter their own information and we can all access it as long as you have the URL.

Happy to help any way I can!

Lynda and Scott

Just priced out the cruise we booked yesterday and it has gone up 720 dollars.

Who knew?

Just realized Turkey isn't in the EU (as of today) so we won't have to pay VAT on the cruise like we did last year :banana:

Oh wow!!! I was just talking about this at lunch about how al the countries were in the EU and we'd have to pay the horrible 18% VAT. Yay for Turkey! LOL

EDIT:
Hmmm...just looking it up. Turkey is a candidate country. Wonder if that makes a difference or not....

Oh wow!!! I was just talking about this at lunch about how al the countries were in the EU and we'd have to pay the horrible 18% VAT. Yay for Turkey! LOL

EDIT:
Hmmm...just looking it up. Turkey is a candidate country. Wonder if that makes a difference or not....

I don't think so, they've been in the running since 2006. They'll probably join May 2013

Thanks for the info. Wish I would have known yesterday... Should have checked out this board. Oh well... I did notice that the price has gone up considerably since this morning, is this like the airlines, so many cabins at 1 price and then it goes up to the next level?

I see you're from AZ. We're in Tucson, so maybe we'll see you on our flight out!

I am soooooo glad to have 4 sea days! I'm not sure it matters what the kids ages are....it's exhausting no matter what to repeat those 12-hour days! (tho having only one, I can't image how you did 3...)

We're really happy to be returning to Villefranche, as this was the surprise favorite from last time! And, at our daughter's request, we'll do Pisa instead of Cinque Terrre! No idea what we'll do in Malta, but we really liked it last time. It was so hot in August, though, hence the June booking!

Well, at the time I only had 2 kids, but they were small, 3yo and 11 months. AND, my husband had to work, so just me and my mom. It was rough, but fun. Some amazing family on our Pompeii for Families tour actually carried my 3yo in her stroller, like she was in a throne, over the cobblestone paths when they saw how I was struggling to push the stroller and carry my 11 month old. Hoping to avoid that insanity this time around since my husband will be with us, plus our youngest will be 3.5yo. Well, unless my husband goes crazy and caves to my desire for another kid! I am using this cruise as an excuse, saying if we have another it needs to be before this trip cause after 19 days on the Magic in Europe, we won't be back for a loooooong time!

We are in! Husband and I with DD (12) and DS (10) at time of sailing. Third DCL cruise, but first Med. So excited!!!!!:dance3:

I'm so glad to see some more 8-10 year olds joining! My youngest only needs his big brother around, so I guess it's OK there aren't more 6-7 year olds yet!

I was researching World History books for younger kids (as our schools are woefully lacking in that department in the younger grades), and found one called Poop Happened by Sarah Albee. Sounds hilarious (if you are a potty-mouthed boy who loves Captain Underpants and Walter the Farting Dog). I'll let y'all know if it's any good!

I think we would be in for FE, but to be honest, we are struggling with the fact we can book the Transatlantic AND the first 7-nt Med for less than the cost of this one. But we presented the two options to the boys last night and youngest DS is pumped about having his birthday on the boat! We have been to WDW twice on my older DS birthday, so now it's his turn I guess!

Can;t say it ws too hard to sway mommy either way! :laughing:

Looks like a Baltic reunion! Should be fun ... Can't wait!

MJ and Baltic Cruisers we are in also! Bringing along DSis and BIL who also came on the BC. Also BFF Margaret who was on Alaska with us and BFFs of DSis. We booked on the 25th the rest of our group on the 26th and we were able to cabins near each other!:cool1: Sue

Ok, he did it! Husband booked this cruise early this morning before I even woke up! So far it will be my husband and I for sure and maybe our friend Jeff who cruised with us in the Baltic. Looking forward to seeing familar faces and meeting new ones!

Marianne

Marianne:
Great to see you folks are with us rather than meeting up at the port of SF! I will be home for opening day 4/13 need to focus on that but too excited about this trip. Only doing a short cruise out of NY this year but that cruise will be #10 and make us platimum!:cool1: Sue

... But we presented the two options to the boys last night and youngest DS is pumped about having his birthday on the boat! We have been to WDW twice on my older DS birthday, so now it's his turn I guess!... :laughing:

Birthdays on the boat are fun! My oldest son was lucky enough to have it twice. They make a big deal over him at meals, and in the clubs. He'll get to wear a pin... my oldest still thinks those were his best birthdays ever.

Birthdays on the boat are fun! My oldest son was lucky enough to have it twice. They make a big deal over him at meals, and in the clubs. He'll get to wear a pin... my oldest still thinks those were his best birthdays ever.

My older son turned 13 at Disneyland, 15 on our Alaska cruise, and will turn 17 the day after we board this one!

We celebrate our younger son's birthday at WDW every September, so I guess it's only fair :)

I spent my last 2 birthdays on the Magic and Wonder! This year it'll be Mindelmouse's turn!

Shall I set up a google spreadsheet for FE exchange? I can make it where folks can enter their own information and we can all access it as long as you have the URL.

Happy to help any way I can!

Lynda and Scott

I like that idea. I did a map of the FE rooms in the past. If you like another just let me know.

I spent my last 2 birthdays on the Magic and Wonder! This year it'll be Mindelmouse's turn!

We love being on the ship for our birthdays.

When I asked my daughter a couple of years ago what she wanted for her 18th birthday, she said "I want to eat dinner in Palo's." So we booked the Disney Wonder and on her actual birthday, April 16th, we had a 6 p.m. reservation in Palo's and they treated her like a queen! And we had upgrade at the port to a concierge level room, and our stateroom hostess and concierge cast member decorated the whole room and when we returned Jamie was so surprised. Then, earlier that day, she was able to have her first spa appointment and use the rainforest room and our concierge had chocolate covered strawberries delivered to her in the rainforest room.

Yep, being on the ship for birthdays is the best.

I will be on the Disney Wonder for my birthday May 11th while we are on the Hawaii cruise. We have brunched booked in Palo's that day!

MJ and Baltic Cruisers we are in also! Bringing along DSis and BIL who also came on the BC. Also BFF Margaret who was on Alaska with us and BFFs of DSis. We booked on the 25th the rest of our group on the 26th and we were able to cabins near each other!:cool1: Sue

It's going to be great seeing you again!! Can't wait!

Does anyone know if a Gold who is linked to a Silver can book excursions for them?? (hope that makes sense?) If so, would we all have to be going on the same tour? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!