Who's in for GREECE and TURKEY, June 15 2003????

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by armyferret, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Steffy

Steffy <font color=blue>I owe, I owe, It's off to work I

I'm in. Hi Amanda and Annette from the WBTA! I'm bringing my granddaughter who will be 16 then. I just love the itinerary for this cruise. Love it.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Monstro

Monstro I'm addicted to the Hot Rocks!

OK. Wishful thinking.....

4. mehaul

mehaul Mouseketeer

TDC Nala rocks - "Greece is the Word" was a great name/theme. I like where you're going with the Grease party/theme :banana: :hippie:

5. MJGirl

MJGirl DIS Veteran

Hi Jeff .. it's going to be great cruising with you again .. I too was on the lucky 7/7/7!

I can picture the logo ... Minnie Mouse in a 50 theme poodle skirt ! With a greased back Mickey ...

6. MJGirl

MJGirl DIS Veteran

Here are some potential photos for the Greece is the word theme:

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

Love the pink sweater on Minnie in the second one ... reminiscent of the Pink Ladies!

7. justhat

justhat <font color=teal>DC DISer<br><font color=red>pick

Totally, Hillary!

I think Baltic. Did you do a 2007 Med? We did the 7/6 Baltic, 6/21 Alaska, and the 2007 Med was in July, crap, I forget, mid-late July cause we went to DLP afterwards and flew home on 8/3, day before my son's 1st birthday.

8. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

well I did find this

[​IMG]

He looks very Greek. Am sure he's likely copyrighted though.

9. nzdisneymom

nzdisneymom DIS Veteran

We did the July 18th 2007 Med, and the July 6th Baltic - we got off Alaska the day you got on.

I don't know about y'all, but I'm looking forward to repeating some of the ports from before - Villefranche was (and is still) my favorite port in terms of beauty - and I'm looking forward to seeing more of the area. La Spezia - before we did Pisa, this time we'll do Florence / surrounding area. Civitavecchia - well you'll hear me often say I didn't toss those coins in the Trevi Fountain for nothing! Can't wait to see more of Rome.

505 more days!

10. pxlbarrel

pxlbarrel <font color=teal>They won't allow any kind of cow

Just booked this! Looking forward to the cruise ... not looking forward to paying for it though. :rotfl:

Just my brother and I on this cruise this time. My parents are sitting this out. They found last year's Med cruise to be exhausting. I think we nearly killed them walking up to Eze. Considering my dad will be 80 next year, I'm not going to push it. :)

We were on the June 8th Med cruise last year.

Our plan is to avoid the Disney excursions this time ... we'll see. I said that last year but got lazy. :lmao:

11. pxlbarrel

ha! This is great! I grew up in Kitchener, went to school in Waterloo and London and now live in Richmond Hill. We can start a DCL Waterloo Alumni cruise thread. :rotfl:

12. USUKMama

USUKMama Mouseketeer

Just booked this!!! This will be our second Disney cruise - we went to Alaska in Aug 2011. We are me (Sophia), DH, DS1 (12 at the time of the cruise), DS2 (9 at the time of the cruise) and DD (6 at the time of the cruise). DS1 is obsessed by Greek and Roman mythology and is incredibly excited to be able to go to Rome and Athens in one trip! Roll on 2013!

:cheer2::cheer2:

13. Scott H

Scott H <font color=red>First to Magically cross from King

Welcome one and all,

Catherine I like that pic of Mickey.

Man are these boards SLOW!!!

14. Scott H

Oedipus - Schmedapus... now you have me thinking.

15. gotomu212

gotomu212 Mouseketeer

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. We have booked! It's myself, husband, son (5 when we sail), and my mother.

We all went on the Baltic in 2010 not really knowing about DCL or the disboards and now we are addicted (my husband is talking about a twelve step program for me). We have since also done the Panama Canal in Jan. 2011, and a B2B on the Magic in the Caribbean last October. But, secretly I have been dying for the Med.

We're also doing the B2B the following cruise to Venice/Croatia so looking forward to the long slog through 3 seas with several of you.

So EXCITED, bouncing on my ball chair like a 4 year old.

16. MJGirl

MJGirl DIS Veteran

I was just thinking the same about Southern Ontario! There seems to be a lot of us! Did you go to UofW ... or highschool here?

Catherine ... I like the Pic of Mickey too ...
    Scott ... I agree ... the boards are extremely Slow!

On a side note .. I just noticed that our cruise thread says we are cruising in 2003 :rotfl: I hope we all enjoyed ourselves!

17. Lynn G

Lynn G Walker of Malamutes

Welcome to all the new folks!

Catherine - great picture!

18. MJGirl

MJGirl DIS Veteran

Which Baltic were you on? A bunch of us were on the June 12th one!

19. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Pluto or Plato?

20. Scott H

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2, Pluto's Republic, a pre cruise read:rotfl2: and have discussion groups over ouzo

I purpose that the nobel beagle represents the "producers" , The faithful Shepard represent the "auxiliaries", and the noblest of all The Malamute as the "Guardians."

21. pxlbarrel

I went to UofW and then UWO. All after going to high school in Kitchener (GRCI)