Who's in for GREECE and TURKEY, June 15 2003????

We fly out in SIX WEEKS!
I know that DL1957 and some of her group are on the same flight as us (ATL to BCN, Delta) leaving on June 12th - anyone else? We plan to meet up in the gate area to make the time go faster.

Also as a reminder. we're "hosting" a Meet/Greet at the Renaissance Barcelona on both Thursday night and Friday night, both starting at 7 PM. We'll hang out in the lobby area, so if you're staying at the hotel or just want to pop in to say hi, we'll look around for DISers. Nothing formal, nothing long - just a chance to get acquainted and share travel stories and exchange tips for Barcelona, etc.

And on Friday night, after the Meet, we're going to go to the Magic Fountains of Montjuic - I'm going to get directions from the concierge, but it looks pretty easy to get there with public transportation. Thought we'd head out around 8 PM so if anyone wants to go at the same time, that's what we're doing.

Meet and Greet on the ship is scheduled for Saturday, June 15th in the Promenade Lounge beginning at 3 PM til time for safety drill; come by during that time to say hi to your fellow DISers - definitely a come-and-go, or come-and-stay sort of thing.

:cheer2: Thanks Cindy!:woohoo:

I think another update will be on May 12th - by then all the GTYs should be in.

There's someone on the Facebook group who just booked last week and was asking about participating in the FE. I told her that it had closed on April 1st but that I know some of us will have extras. I'm fine with latecomers as long as I have extra gifts already, but I know that a cut-off is for a reason. With that said, if she wants to participate with the understanding that not everyone will be able to deliver to them, is it ok to tell her to add herself to the main spreadsheet and put her cabin info and call herself a LateComer in the FE column (that is Yes, No)?

I think you were talking with my daughter on FB, thank you for helping us! How do we access the document to add our names and be listed as late comers? This is so exciting! This is our first Disney cruise and we appreciate all the help and hints! :)

I think you were talking with my daughter on FB, thank you for helping us! How do we access the document to add our names and be listed as late comers? This is so exciting! This is our first Disney cruise and we appreciate all the help and hints! :)

Hi - ok, that makes sense.
For some reason, you can't add yourself directly to the spreadsheet but you may be able to add yourself via the form:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dDhBMlplTU5RVTFLaGtTWUNYQTVSWnc6MQ#gid=0

(OK, I just tested it out and was able to add data to the spreadsheet via the form - just can't edit it).

I would suggest when you fill it out that you put YES for the FE's (it's really fun - this is a huge group and not as typical as other cruises - in fact, we're doing the next sailing and have less than half the number of cabns participating) and in the ALLERGY section put LATE SIGN UP so that your cabin info will be included for the final FE list but so that people that have already done their FE gifts know that if they have enough, they can deliver, but if not, they don't have to scramble to add another cabin. And send LLLPath a message directly (private message) so she'll know to look out for the info.

And as a note, to be able to send a PM, you have to have 10 posts on DIS, so get to posting to introduce yourself / traveling party - you've got a lot of catching up to do (LOL) - actually, this would be a great time to ask any specific questions you have.

Where is everyone from on the fish extender are most usa how can we tell?

I don't think you can tell from the list as we didn't include a location. But I think many of us are from the US but there are some from other countries as well.

Wow - sorry I opened a can of worms with the CD question. We just didn't care for Clayton's cheesy jokes/dances but have enjoyed every other CDs (Brent, Christiaan, and Jimmy) we have had. It also looked like our favorite server is now on the Fantasy so we're thinking of requesting a dining rotation instead. So is it just APL, LPA, PLA repeatedly over 12-day span?

Only six more weeks to go. How cool is that. For those of us (most of us I think) that booked on opening day, this cruise seemed a lifetime away but here we are!!

I think that's right - it just continues to rotate. We'll have the three "themed" nights that go with the individual restaurants, formal, semi-formal, pirates, til we meet again, and probably a night or two that are specifically themed to our location(s).

Actually sometime is doesnt just rotate like that. Ive been on ones that have been apllpla... You get the idea. Doesnt just go in order

We fly out in SIX WEEKS!
I know that DL1957 and some of her group are on the same flight as us (ATL to BCN, Delta) leaving on June 12th - anyone else? We plan to meet up in the gate area to make the time go faster.

Also as a reminder. we're "hosting" a Meet/Greet at the Renaissance Barcelona on both Thursday night and Friday night, both starting at 7 PM. We'll hang out in the lobby area, so if you're staying at the hotel or just want to pop in to say hi, we'll look around for DISers. Nothing formal, nothing long - just a chance to get acquainted and share travel stories and exchange tips for Barcelona, etc.

And on Friday night, after the Meet, we're going to go to the Magic Fountains of Montjuic - I'm going to get directions from the concierge, but it looks pretty easy to get there with public transportation. Thought we'd head out around 8 PM so if anyone wants to go at the same time, that's what we're doing.

Meet and Greet on the ship is scheduled for Saturday, June 15th in the Promenade Lounge beginning at 3 PM til time for safety drill; come by during that time to say hi to your fellow DISers - definitely a come-and-go, or come-and-stay sort of thing.

My family and I are also on the ATL - BCN flight on June 12th and staying at the Renaissance!

The countdown is on...
:cool1:
Suzanne

The form is now all filled out for our party. Thank you for your help! We are happy to be a part of this group! Thrilled to be going on this cruise- our first!

My family and I are also on the ATL - BCN flight on June 12th and staying at the Renaissance!

The countdown is on...
Suzanne

Suzanne Welcome we are on a flight from Newport News VA and meeting up with Cindy. There are 3 in our group on this flight 7 of us over all but the other 4 are flying out on Thursday. DH, BFF and I will be on this flight. We posted some photos of FB if you are part of the FB group. Sue

The countdown is on...
Suzanne

Sweet. We will be at ATL quite early, probably by 1:30 PM so we have a lot of time to kill. We are staying at a hotel the night before and are hoping for a late checkout to delay heading to the airport too early. At least the international terminal is nicer than the old one.

Some folks on the following cruise are reporting that previously unavailable excursions now have some availability. Thought I would mention it here in case some had ended up booking 2nd choices for any of the ports so you will know it does pay off to keep checking.

Sweet. We will be at ATL quite early, probably by 1:30 PM so we have a lot of time to kill. We are staying at a hotel the night before and are hoping for a late checkout to delay heading to the airport too early. At least the international terminal is nicer Han the old one.

Our flight gets in from VA at 3:30 so we will be there about 2 hours before we leave to BCN.

I am going to enjoy every minute of when we leave for SFO on the 12th. I need a vacation!:rotfl:

We are originally from the SF Peninsula and I come home at least once a year for open week of the SF Giants because I am still a season ticketholder! Our license plates in VA are SFO 1 and SFO 2. Those who do not fly west have no idea what it means. Sue

We are originally from the SF Peninsula and I come home at least once a year for open week of the SF Giants because I am still a season ticketholder! Our license plates in VA are SFO 1 and SFO 2. Those who do not fly west have no idea what it means. Sue

That's awesome! Yesterday, I was wearing a Giants shirt and walked into ACE Hardware to get an extra house key made. I purchased a Yankees blank to make a copy of the key. The guy behind the counter couldn't stop laughing, because of my divided loyalty (Giants Shirt and the Yankees key).

Is there anything you would like me to bring you? I can bring you a bottle of our local wine :) Testarossa? or Byington?

Geri

That's awesome! Yesterday, I was wearing a Giants shirt and walked into ACE Hardware to get an extra house key made. I purchased a Yankees blank to make a copy of the key. The guy behind the counter couldn't stop laughing, because of my divided loyalty (Giants Shirt and the Yankees key).

Is there anything you would like me to bring you? I can bring you a bottle of our local wine :) Testarossa? or Byington?

Geri

Thanks for the offer. We have V Sattuti shipped to us from St. Helena. sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter