Who's going to HHN's next weekend?

ucfdude01

Earning My Ears
i'll be there oct 2nd for the Team Member preview, :) can't wait, and every weekend from then on. It's awesome working for universal, free entrance to HHN, the greatest perk ever!

We're not going untill the end of October ~ SO NO SPOILERS !!!~ As much as I would like to go each & every weekend, we had to settle on just one weekend :(
oh well, better later than never !! :)

Originally posted by whois figment
I will be there on the 4 or 5 or the 4 and 5. All depends on when I visit family that lives in Orlando.

I dunno...the 4 or 5 sounds like the best plan to me!!! ;)

Flip a coin perhaps? LOL :jester:

Karen :smooth:

Originally posted by ucfdude01
i'll be there oct 2nd for the Team Member preview, :)
same here. i'm gonna be working every horror night though...all about the OT!

I'm going the 10th with either DH or my mummy(no pun intended...hee hee). Neither likes roller coasters so I guess I'll be in the single riders line(sigh)...I can't wait. I am just hoping hurricane Isadore won't ruin my plans. I live in Louisiana and if we have to evacuate, there goes my vacation money.:bounce:

Single rider is the best because you can wait in row 2 of the coasters, and get the front seat if it's open.
I'm also going the 10th, then over to BGT on the 11th by myself.
Two nights in a row of people screaming at me.
Last year I got tired of it and skipped two mazes at BGT. This year I'm gonna force myself to do them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter