Who's going to be at Disneyland with me 11/15-11/20?

I will be there on Friday 11/17....just for the day unfortunately :guilty:

We will! :wave: We're going to be actually IN the parks the 19-21 but arriving on the 17th.

I'm so excited soon I'm gonna be like that old commercial....Too excited to sleep! :ccat: :mickeyjum :donald: :goofy: :tigger:

mom2boyz522 said:
I'll be there for the 1st time the 19th through the 21st! :cool1:

mom2boyz522 - I just noticed we are there the exact same time! How exciting that it's your first time. Have a very magical trip! pixiedust:

KimD - Hi & Welcome to the board! :wave2:

We've almost the same name and we're from the same area and we're going to DL at the same time.

Have a great trip!

ScrapperKimmyD said:
KimD - Hi & Welcome to the board! :wave2:

We've almost the same name and we're from the same area and we're going to DL at the same time.

Have a great trip!

Thank you ScrapperKimmyD (I LOVE your name)! How funny is that! Which area (or general area) are you from in NorCal? I'm from the south bay area (Cupertino....just a stones throw from San Jose).

I hope you have a great trip as well! :goodvibes

Not me!!! Thanks for rubbing it in!!! :guilty: :stir:

J/K!!! Hope you all have a great vacation with warm weather, no lines, and some YOAMD swag!!!

You, too, Albort (except the swag part! :) )

KimD said:
mom2boyz522 - I just noticed we are there the exact same time! How exciting that it's your first time. Have a very magical trip! pixiedust:

Thanks! You have a great time too! :wave:

I'll be there with my hubby on the 18th just for the day... but we will have our green mickey cards so keep an eye out for em! :dance3:

Are any of you going for the PORAC conference? Every one should feel safe because there will be tons of police officers in the park for those days!

SilverCeladon said:
Are any of you going for the PORAC conference? Every one should feel safe because there will be tons of police officers in the park for those days!

not us... Hubby and I are just driving over to celebrate our anniversary... a few weeks late but better late than never. :love:

We will be there on the 18th thru the 22nd. . . :cool1: First time to see the Holiday decorations. :woohoo:

Hi, SilverCeladon! DH is already there and I am meeting him on Thursday. We will be there til Sunday for the Conference. See you there!

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter