Who's Going in December?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Escape2Disney, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Kennywife

Kennywife Sometimes miracles take a little time

12/19-12/22 Hilton Anaheim :cool1:(tentative)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Escape2Disney

Escape2Disney Friendly Neighborhood Disney Fanatic!

abent/SomeDude78 ~ let me know the dates and I'll add them to the front page :)

Cool! The first meet being planned! Let me know the details and I'll put it on the first page.

Have a wonderful time!!

4. abby

abby Abby's Mom

We are going december 2 to 7th still haven't booked at hotel, waiting for DLH to get cheaper......

5. Escape2Disney

I was keeping an eye out for deals for December as well. We're set to stay at Carousel, but if we could get a good rate at PPH, we'd change. Hope you have a great time!

6. TiggerFanatic

TiggerFanatic Tiggerific!

Surprising my son from Thursday, Dec 6th - Saturday, Dec 8th, flying home Dec 9th. HOJO

7. Escape2Disney

Woo hoo! Another December Birthday! I hope you have a great time!

8. ociana

ociana Mouseketeer

I like the idea, but I think with the two families I am corralling (and doing all the planning for!) and herding the 9 of us around the parks it will be a bit too chaotic to meet up. :scared1:

Maybe we could all schedule a reservation at the same place at the same time. I know we plan to eat at the Big Thunder BBQ - could make for a good meetup.

9. Mexikolla

Mexikolla Mouseketeer

Our annual trip is always the week after thanksgiving. This year it falls on Nov 26-30.

:santa:

I haven't made our hotel ressies yet, looking at one of the hotels along Harbor Drive... Desert Inn & Suites, BWPPI, Carosel, or Ramada.

10. tiggerluvr

tiggerluvr DIS Vet

Dec 9-13, staying at BWPPI (unless I can get a deal on DLH in a couple months, in which case we'd switch). Just DS(13) and I - I figure it's my last opportunity to have some one-on-one quality time before my boychild morphs into a complete jerk for a few years. :thumbsup2

11. ociana

ociana Mouseketeer

LOL! Mine just hit 14 and is still fantastic. I hope yours does the same.:thumbsup2

12. Beee

Beee Mouseketeer

haha, that's why we're going now too - DD will be 13 a few weeks after our trip, given her pre-teen attitude I can't see me wanting to take her anywhere for the next 10yrs :rotfl: not that she will want to be seen with her un cool parents anyway :rolleyes:

13. DisneytheKid

DisneytheKid A bad attempt at Billy the Kid

Cool!

14. DisneytheKid

DisneytheKid A bad attempt at Billy the Kid

This is going to be our last trip before we start trying to have kids... Can't wait! ;)

15. MommyLove

MommyLove <font color=magenta>The sleep-deprivation is causi

We changed our December trip. Between my DH's work schedule and the fact that the week between Christmas and New Year's is so crazy at DL, we're opting for the next week. So... we've now got reservations for Dec 28 - Jan 6. We couldn't get the HoJo kid suite for the whole time, so we have the Park Vue booked for the rest of the stay. I'm going to keep checking HoJo from now until then and hope the kid suite opens up for the last four days.

16. Escape2Disney

Sounds fantastic!

I hear good things about both hotels. Have a great trip!

17. Crazy4Disney06

Crazy4Disney06 DIS Veteran

Our dates have changed a bit we are now going from December 16th to 22nd....added two days!

18. scguy843

scguy843 Earning My Ears

My wife and I will be there, 12/1-12/8. pirate:

19. kailuagirl

kailuagirl DIS Veteran

We were supposed to be going the last week of Nov., into Dec., but DH forgot to put in his vacation and now the spot is taken and he can't take off. Shall I start crying now?? I'm so totally bummed....

20. pixleyyy

pixleyyy DIS Veteran

You can add us to the list for Dec. 4-7. We'll be staying at either the Del Sol or the Desert Inn. Still undecided, but have ressies at both. Will update when we decide. :)

21. Escape2Disney

Longer trips are always better!! :cool1:

Awesome! Have a great time! :thumbsup2

Ugggg - no fair! We had to postpone twice before planning this one (last trip in 2010). I understand your pain. Hopefully you'll get to plan one really soon!

You'll be leaving the night we arrive. Hope you have a fantastic trip! :goodvibes