Who's excited about their WDW trip this year?? Tell me about it!!

DW and I are going Dec 1-12 (56 nights OKW, 5 nights AKL). We've been numerous times, but this is our first time at WDW during the Christmas season.
We'll be going to each of the four theme parks at least 2x each, and have booked meals at the following:
Olivia's
Restaurant Marrakesh (CP pkg)
BOG
Biergarten
Artist Point
Kona Cafe
The Wave
Trail's End
Boma
Raglan Road
California Grill

Can't wait, especially since the day we leave for this trip is also my last day at work (we're both retiring)! :yay:

Last edited:
We're going 9/27-10/2 at Beach Club Resort and we're super excited! This will be our second time there, hopefully the kids will remember it this time!

We are going Sept. 12-18th. This is our first time staying at POR we have stayed twice at AofA. The boys still don't know and I am not sure when we let them know. I think of this trip as all the things we haven't done.
:MNSSHP
: Port Orleans Riverside
:CP reservation
:Memory Maker
And all the attractions we have not made it to in past years like The Great Movie Ride, It's a Bugs Life, Country Bear Jamboree, Big Thunder Mountain railroad, etc. Now that my youngest is tall enough there are so many rides he is going to love going on!

So excited to go back and to enjoy every moment.

I'm planning 2 Disney trips - F&W and Candlelight Processional! I'm cashing in Mother's Day, my birthday and a summer vacation trip for our first-ever FL Resident Seasonal Passes, and I'm going to take advantage!

F&W Trip: Late Oct. right after I finish a huge work project. About to book AoA (LM Room - me, DH and DS1). Cars just became DS's (15 months old) first favorite movie. For a week straight he would wake up and look at the TV and say "Cars... on! Cars... on!". I'm feeling great about my decision to stay at AoA.

Day 1: Drive, check in, DHS, dinner at Garden Grill
Day 2: MK, Fort Wilderness (campfire) or AoA for dinner/pool
Day 3: AK, mid-afternoon pool break, EPCOT F&W kiosks for dinner
Day 4: MK, Fort Wilderness (campfire) or AoA for dinner/pool
Day 5: EPCOT F&W kiosks for lunch, drive home

Candlelight Processional Trip: I have CP dining package booked for lunch at Biergarten and the 5 p.m. show, with plans to jump over to DHS after to see the Osborne lights. I told DH my plans, and he replied "You just want to go one night?!?!" All I can say is "Woot! Woot!!!" I have been trying to get this man on board with Disney since we met, and he has finally drunk all the koolaid (and dole floats... and avocado margaritas...).

So excited...93 days!
10/30 late night arrival at POP
10/31 resort day, MNSSHP!!!
11/1 AK, dinner at tusker house
11/2 Epcot future world, dinner at garden grill
11/3 MK sons birthday celebration! Lunch @BOG, pirates league and dinner at WCC
After dinner back to MK or to another park
11/4 resort morning, stop in to trader Sam's, then kids to Club disney and Dh and I to Cali grill for dinner
To celebrate our 10th anniversary. Surprising him wiht a mini cake, will probably bring back it the kids and all eat while watching fireworks/water pageant at beach.
11/5 Epcot world showcase.food and wine fest, dinner Biergarten
11/6 DHS Star Wars themed morning, some Pixar done by 2pm.
Resort time or an hour or so at AK before our dinner at nana
11/7
I this was a MK day for my daughters birthday celebration, with the family magic tour. However now we might split uo wiht my son and husband going wherever they want and I might take my daughter to wizarding world.
We will still meet them at MK. For the evening, CRT dinner
11/8 go to whichever park we want, probably Mk if we didn't go Saturday. 3pm tragic express home!

My mom (72) and I (44) are doing a girls trip again in November. We are staying at Pop. Some of the highlights are:
  • Food and Wine Festival
  • all 4 parks, of course :)
  • dinner at Chef Mickey's
  • lunch at Be Our Guest
  • looking forward to seeing the refurbished Pirates of the Caribbean
We also have quite a few "firsts" this trip:
  • Cirque du Soleil
  • Osborne lights
  • MVMCP
  • taking the auto train to get there and back
Can't wait!! :)

We are SO excited! We'll be in Disney in a little over 2 weeks. And we weren't even planning on going this year!

Our trips are usually in October and when DD was in school we'd take her out of school Mon-Wed and her Fall Break was Thu-Fri. Well, she graduated from HS this year and starts college next month so we didn't know if we'd be able to work out an October trip.

So.....we decided to go for a short trip right before she starts her college courses! We are going August 15-20 and the trip was just booked in May - such short time for planning! We got great airfare and a very magical discount at the Polynesian. We got the ADRs and FP+ we wanted. Yeah!

:tigger:I'm excited! I have 106 days. This is just my general plan for my park days so far, I'm going to use Touring Plans this year, for the first time, I will work on those and make a first draft to have a baseline and hopefully will be able to plug my FP+ in there when it comes time. Have a pre-trip report going, link is in my signature if anyone is interested.

Thurs 11/12 ~ arrive at resort around 3-4pm.
Eat at resort.
Just relax, because I will have been up since 2 or 3 am and it will be a long day. Hoping to get good sleep and rest up to start off the trip.

Fri 11/13 ~ Hollywood Studios.
12pm Brown Derby
Not sure if I'm going to do rope drop or not. We don't go on ToT or RnR, but I do want to see all the shows, see what I put together with touring plans, and how it shakes out. Do two plans, one rope drop and maybe one with an 11 am arrival. I have a feeling we will be looking for things to do at this park. We will get to see Osborne Lights for the first time. :rainbow:

Sat 11/14 ~ Animal Kingdom. Rope Drop - close.
10:30 am Tusker House
I love this park! My fav after MK. Whole day here. :simba:

Sun 11/15 ~ Magic Kingdom. Rope drop - close.
10:20 am Crystal Palace
6:55 pm Tony's
Thinking of focusing primarily on Fantasyland and Tomorrowland on this day. Also want to do FoF parade. It's a party night, so there will not be Wishes or a MSELP.

Mon 11/16 ~ Epcot. Rope drop - close.
12 pm Chefs De France
This will be our long day at Epcot, want to see Illuminations on this day, since on the second Epcot day, we cannot stay late.

Tue 11/17 ~ MVMCP. 4-12am.
2pm Afternoon Tea GF
Today will be a sleep in day. We don't have anything to do until our afternoon tea at the GF, and then we will go from there to the party.

Wed 11/18 ~ Magic Kingdom.
4:55 pm Be Our Guest
Will probably sleep in on this day. There's EMH at night, and we are coming off a very late party night. Plan to make my FP+ later in the day and we have no ADRs until 4:55, so that's good. This will be our day for the parade at night and Wishes.
:tink:

Thurs 11/19 ~ Epcot. Rope drop to about 7:30ish.
5:50pm Teppan Edo
We won't stay until close, since it's our last night and we won't be getting much sleep this night.

Fri 11/20 ~ Travel home. :sad:

We leave super early. :crazy2:

Wednesday October 21st WWoHP (Dinner @ City Walk Emeril's)

OP, Emeril's was one of the very best meals I have ever had anywhere in my almost 48 years. (It's tied with another meal I had at a French restaurant in 1986 for the number one spot.) Of course it's been many years since I was there. We went in 2001. I hope you have as wonderful a meal as I had all those years ago. One of my favorite memories.

Only doing 3 nights, 2 parks than a week at Fort Meyers on the beach. Arrive Sept. 30, Early dinner at Fulton's, dessert at Girahdelli's . Shop til I drop, and ride the balloon. Want to see things from above. See what the lay out of Disney Springs will look like. Oct. 1 Ep. Food and Wine, Oct. 2 MK, Breakfast at BOG hour before rope drop. Dinner at Ohanna's right before Hallowishes.

Ours is in 55 (almost 54!) days! September 22nd to 27th. We arrive late September 22nd, taking an after work flight because I got tired of doing 6 am, 7 am flights, checking in and trying to run around all day. The exhaustion just kills the rest of my trip. So, we'll fly in, check in at FQ by 11pm and promptly head to bed. I'll be with my boyfriend, meeting 2 friends and my brother and his girlfriend down there. I am THRILLED my brother is coming; we haven't been together in 12 years.

23rd - Animal Kingdom, lunch at Yak & Yeti for 4. I've never eaten there! Latter half of the day prob MK, dinner at Cali Grill for a date night (also never eaten there!) at 9:25. trying to get something earlier, but fireworks are at 9, so either way I'll be happy.
24th - HS, no lunch booked but trying to get an open sci-fi for 6. Dinner at Hoop-dee-doo at 8:30
25th- Epcot, Food & wine! Literally this will be all day for us! We haven't booked a dinner, but if we just graze all day i imagine we may not need to! As long as I end it out with Illuminations, ill be good!
26th - Parasailing on Seven Seas Lagoon at 10am with boyfriend, then meeting everyone at the Magic Kingdom. Dinner at Flying Fish for the two of us again. Everyone else goes home this day, we don't go home until late the 27th. But thats because they are all arriving 2 days before us! lucky!
27th - Downtown Disney, maybe, or maybe just an open park day.Our flight isnt til 7pm, but instead of having to leave at 4pm on the Tragical Express, we may just take a cab. Spending the $$ is worth it for a little more time!

We are going Sept 26th to Oct 6th. Me, DH, DD, DS, my mom, my sister her husband and 2 kids. We are staying at AsSp for the first time. This will be my DS first trip! I'm so excited for him to see Mickey! We will be doing 2 Halloween parties to maximize the fun.

I'm excited to finally eat at Raglan Road and Coral Reef, and as usual my DD is excited for Garden Grill.

58 more days!!!:cool1:

October 25th-31st
All star sports first time at a value resort

Going with my oldest friend and her family!!
5 park days!! Park hopper and free dining!
We also are attending Halloween party (I'm dressing as Peter Pan) my first mickeys Halloween party too!

So excited!!

Leaving in 9 days!! Freaking out a little!

Staying at WL 10 days.
1. Dinner at Artist Point
2. Animal Kingdom: Dinner at Boma
3. Studios: SciFi lunch
4. EPCOT: LeCellier lunch, Germany dinner
5. MK: BOG lunch, WIshes dessert party
6. Universal/Harry Potter, MK at night
7. WCC breakfast, Blizzard Beach, Disney Quest, DTD, Cirque
8. Studios AM/ EPCOT PM
9 Chef Mickey or CP breakfast them MK.

Down to hours!
8/1 Blizzard Beach/Chef Mickey's
8/2 MK; BOG Breakfast and lunch; Captains Grille; Illuminations Cruise
8/3 DHS; Mama Melrose
8/4 Typhoon Lagoon; Sci Fi Dine
8/5 Pool; Hoop Dee Doo; DTD
8/6 AK; Kitchen Sink; California Grille for fireworks
8/7 Epcot; Lunch at Via Napoli; Diving at Living Seas; Garden Grille
8/8 MK BOG dinner; wishes dessert party
8/9 VIP Tour Ultimate Day of Thrills; Teppan Edo
8/10 Sleep in; DTD; T-Rex; fly home

Is it sad that I could type this from memory? :)

we are a little more than 60 days out and can't wait for the day. atleast me anyway! taking my wife, two daughters (2 and 4), and mother in law. it will the first trip for my 2 year old and the second for our older lovely, and the fourth trip for my wife and i together. we are taking our camper and staying at the fort for the first time! our itenerary so far:

oct 2- arrive at the fort

oct 3- MK and dinner at BOG

oct 4- AK and dinner at tusker house

oct 5- Epcot and a late lunch at akershus (our first time for F&W)

oct 6- breakfast at chef mickeys and MNSSHP (another couple of firsts)

oct 7- HS and a fantasmic lunch at H&V (never eaten there or stayed for the fantasmic show)

oct 8- MK and dinner at trails end

oct 9- go home (booooo!)

So excited.....this time next Thursday we will be on the road heading to the world!!!! The next week will go by so slowly!
This year's trip will be so great because we are bringing my mom and then my sister decided to join us as well. We are going down from the 8/6-8/14 staying at All Star Music.
We have several TS planned; Biergarten, Crystal Palace, 50's Prime Time Cafe, and the Wishes Dessert Party. We're just looking forward to our boys making some great memories with their grandma and aunt pixiedust:

We're at 83 days and counting down until we can do online check in and the fast passes! We'll be there from Oct 22nd to Nov 14th. Taking my daughter and her boyfriend - it's his first visit and we can't wait to show him everything. We'll be staying our first two nights at the Yacht Club - super excited to stay there and then three weeks at Kidani in a two bedroom villa. So looking forward to the Osborne lights as we've never been this late in the year before. We'll be doing everything we can fit in for Fabe's first visit. All the Disney parks, Universal, Seaworld and Busch Gardens as well as a visit to Clearwater. Always love Food and Wine and Eat to the Beat. Hope everyone who's going has a fab time :D

• Sunday, August 16th - Check-in to Yacht Club DTD (Dinner @ Yachtsman Steakhouse) IllumiNations Cruise
  • Monday, August 17th - (Breakfast @ Captain's Grille) Epcot (Dinner at Teppan Edo)
  • Tuesday, August 18th - (Breakfast @ Trattoria Al Forno) DHS (Dinner @ Hollywood Brown Derby) Fantasmic!
  • Wednesday, August 19th - (Breakfast @ Cape May Café) Move to Polynesian Typhoon Lagoon (Dinner @ Spirit of Aloha)
  • Thursday, August 20th - (Breakfast at Kona Café) AK (Dinner @ Jiko)
  • Friday, August 21st - (Breakfast @ Crystal Palace) MK (Lunch @ BOG, Dinner @ California Grill)
  • Saturday, August 22nd - (Breakfast @ 'Ohana)
This is our first stay in an Epcot area resort and our first stay at the Polynesian. Other firsts: Fantasmic!, Spirit of Aloha, eating at Yachtsman, Captain's Grille, Trattoria Al Forno, Cape May Café, Jiko & BOG, riding KRR & 7DMT, going to Typhoon Lagoon.

Martin

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter