Whoops-forgot to bank 32 points

pharmlivin

Mouseketeer
and use year is December! Never did that before...in all my 10 years as DVC member I never forgot to bank. Busy summer I guess. So, called MS and made reservations for Kadani for Nov 1 and 2 studio (we'll be in Bonita Springs for a few weeks around then). Cost 32 points! Love DVC! (We'll be driving from Philly early October, on the way down staying at HH, for the first time, for 2 nights and from there going to OKW for two nights, then over to Vero in Mid October for 4 nights and now to AK early Nov)...wow I love DVC even more now that we are part-time FL residents...if anyone thinks they are too old for DVC, think again!!!! (Except as you get older you might forget to bank any left over points, but that can be fun too)

That is great! And, secretly, see, you knew you had to get in another DVC stay!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter