Whooohooo, time to start planning

Wow, started this thread over a year ago, crazy ain't it.

Anyway, I'm still building a list of things to do while we are there for two weeks. Lots of things have changed, we started in a Condo for two weeks, now we are at BCV and Kidani with a waitlist for BLT.

Has anyone done a helicopter tour around LBV? They are a little pricey but look awesome.

Still keeping this thing alive as I close in on my 90 day mark. Amazing looking back at threads like this how much has changed, yet stayed the same.

Anyway, I have my dining plans in order I think, booking a handful of meals and activities. Can't wait to spend 2 full weeks down there.

Still keeping this thing alive as I close in on my 90 day mark. Amazing looking back at threads like this how much has changed, yet stayed the same.

Anyway, I have my dining plans in order I think, booking a handful of meals and activities. Can't wait to spend 2 full weeks down there.

I didn't know you when this thread started. Now I can't imagine not knowing you. Weird. :)

What meals are you booking? popcorn::

Tutto Italia
Cape May
San Angel
Sci Fi
50's Primetime
Plaza
Garden Grill
Mama Melrose
Boma
Celebration Town Tavern
Trails End
1900 Park Faire
Le Cellier

etc...

Tutto Italia
Cape May
San Angel
Sci Fi
50's Primetime
Plaza
Garden Grill
Mama Melrose
Boma
Celebration Town Tavern
Trails End
1900 Park Faire
Le Cellier

etc...

Looks good. :thumbsup2 Tutto is our favorite. :love: I think Paul likes it more for the Italian girls, than the food. :rolleyes:
DisneyMF2008668.jpg

Looks good. :thumbsup2 Tutto is our favorite. :love: I think Paul likes it more for the Italian girls, than the food. :rolleyes:
DisneyMF2008668.jpg

Who can blame him?

Today is a big day for the trip, some friend are coming over to go over plans. I rented DVC points to them and booked them at the Beach Club. They had booked at the allstars and for less money they are now at the beach club for 5 nights.

So anyway, big planning day as we get our dates linked up for a few meals together so I can book dining later this week.

Don, I like the longer trips, you can do things at your own pace, and not feel rushed about seeing everything at a commando pace. Last year was my first 10 day trip, though I had a 4 day conference in the middle of my trip, I liked that I could take things at a more relaxed pace. This year I go to my conference first for 4 days in Texas, then I am going to WDW for 10 days and can't wait. I am now 1 month away from the Texas portion of my trip.

Got all my dining with the exception of the fantasmic package. Stupid website wouldn't let me book it online so I called the following day (later in the day) and the day I wanted was gone. Ohh well, no biggie, we will just decide that day if we want to do fantasmic and go wait in line. Never waited in line for it so it might be nice to see it from a different location anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter