Whooo. Finally booked at last, for next year.

Fozzie Bear

Mouseketeer
Hi all. Its been 4 years since our last trip, but we have finally booked for next year. Booked flights yesterday with Thomas Cook online. Great price for 7 of us, which was £596 each for return flights from Manchester to MCO, July 2016. We booked Disney's Old Key Resort in April to get free dining etc, direct with Disney. We are so happy. Let the planning begin. :yay:

happy planning . i am just looking at thomas cook flights now !! some great deals

I've just booked Thomas Cook for Sept 2016 Manchester to Orlando. I didn't know they were on sale so far ahead until I read this thread and bex7583's thread on flight prices. Went on and got the outward flights for £318.99 each (plus £20 seat choice fee) and the return flights were around £250 but the Premium price was £374.99 so I booked those for the return, nice to have a comfy journey home!

I knew I'd be stressing about flights between now and Christmas and comparing them to the Delta flights we took in 2013. They were via Atlanta and cost under £2400 for 4 of us in Premium both ways. As DH is disabled we decided to fly direct this time for easiness and a shorter journey and were resigned to the fact that it would have to be in economy seats, although DH is better with more leg room. We can put up with economy on the way there but having Premium seats on the way home is perfect.

What is everyone's experience of flying to MCO with TC?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter