Who Would love to live in Florida

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by Thunder Mountain Man, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Thunder Mountain Man

Thunder Mountain Man Im goofy like goofy!

Who would love to live in Florida. You could go to WDW when ever you want!!!!! :car:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Orreed

Orreed Olivia

I do! And I will when I work for Disney :earsboy:

4. DQfreak23

DQfreak23 "Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manten

I would totally want to live in :hourglassdisney

5. EeyoreFan1

EeyoreFan1 <font color=deeppink> You make me smile so much my

It is definitely nice being able to hop over to a resort for dinner. Last night we decided last minute to go to MK for Wishes and the 11pm ELP, so that part of it is awesome. The tourists down here kind of suck though. Every restaurant seems to be packed all the time, and no one knows where they're going when they're driving!

6. Experiment113

Experiment113 Mouseketeer

Yes!!! Then we could get like a season pass or something and go all the time!!!

7. Orreed

Orreed Olivia

I think that is one of the things I am most excited more, getting to experience the Disney whenever I don't have work. It sounds wonderful to crave a restaurant, and be able to eat there without waiting for a vacation. Likewise wanting to check out a new experience and hang out in the park for a hour or two without feeling the need to do everything. :)

Yeah I know going down to work won't be vacation and it will not be perfect. The tourist do seem awful, and with my grandparents used to live in Florida I have seen proof haha. That will be a scary thing to overcome. And I fear the restaurants will be even more crowded when X-Pass. I hope they find a good balance for locals and tourists in the parks. I'm super excited for off-season days when they do not offer the dining plan.

Thanks for the insight! I enjoy hearing from Cast Members. My ultimate dream is to work at Disney, although I am unsure about full-time in the company yet, but defiantly the College Program. I know it won't be perfect but all this amazing moments will be worth it and make it some of the best days ever! I really hope I get accepted. I am so excited to network and makes dreams come true! :wizard:

@Experiment113 Yes me too I would for sure buy an annual pass!:sunny: And if you decide to work at Walt Disney World you get to visit the parks for free=) I want to get a Universal Orlando season pass too!

8. disneydance

disneydance DIS Veteran

Honestly no, maybe November-March but coming from lovely Washington I can honestly just not take the heat. I'm hoping to do the college program here but I will do it during the cooler season. Also I don't know if I could handle touristy people all the time. I live near Canada and we get Canadian tourist all the time especially since I live right by a very popular tourist spot, and honestly, they just drive me crazy. You can always tell when your near a Canadian just by the way they act. A lot of my friends work for the tourist spot and they call themselves slaves to the Canadians. For a little while yes it would be fun but not forever.

9. emmacrazy

emmacrazy Earning My Ears

I would like to live in Florida the only problem would be the heat. But it would be nice to always go to WDW! :cool1:

10. expeditioneverestgrl

expeditioneverestgrl DIS Veteran

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to live in Florida. My family is actually thinking about moving there in a couple years! <3 YAY!:cool1:

11. Qmaz246

Qmaz246 DIS Veteran

Who on this forums wouldn't want to live in Florida, at the most, the farthest you would have to drive is 4 hours to Disney, which is a guess.

12. xApril

xApril DIS Veteran

You kind of get used to the heat after awhile. I love it here and wouldn't trade it for the world. Growing up, all my friends in school wanted to get out of Florida. I always thought they were crazy.

13. Thunder Mountain Man

Thunder Mountain Man Im goofy like goofy!

I fly and it's about 2 hours. I'd hate to drive to disney.

14. I Am What I Am

I Am What I Am <font color=green><marquee>Pie builds amazing frie

i live in florida and honestly it's not that great

15. Qmaz246

Qmaz246 DIS Veteran

Well yeah, I beat it would be cool for you to live in California, but someone in California wouldn't think so.

16. Orreed

Orreed Olivia

Speaking of California, could anyone see themselves living in Anaheim or Glendale? I would live wherever Disney needed me but I think I would prefer to live on the West Coast. My grandparents live in California and I love it! :beach:

17. CHBDISNEY

CHBDISNEY Mouseketeer

We would love to move close to Florida close to Disney especially because we haven't found the perfect place for our family ( we have traveled/moved a lot). I also want to work at Disney after I get out of high school. It's a little too early to think about that because I'm only a sophomore this year. :)

Who else thinks the reason why they want to move to Disney is because you want to work there someday? :D

18. ILUVDISNEY12

ILUVDISNEY12 <font color=magenta>Making My Dreams Come True..On

I live in florida :):goodvibes

19. kellgirl

kellgirl Earning My Ears

I live in Fl, and really if it wasn't for Disney I'd hate it here. It's so overrated.

20. Experiment113

Experiment113 Mouseketeer

I have learned that if I lived in Florida I would be eaten alive by mosiqtoes. I got so many bug bites from my trip to Florida. I would have to live at Disney because I never get bitten there.

I also get eaten when I sit by a campfire. So far the only campfire I havent gotten bites at is the fire inside at the animal kingdom lodge.

21. dduck5

dduck5 Mouseketeer

i would love to live in Do the college program get a job there or get a season pass.