Why.

Because!

Oh, he's centerfield.

Look, you got a pitcher on this team?

Sure.

The pitcher's name?

Tomorrow.

why is old hat.

On the contrary, when every other mystery in the universe is laid bare, "Why?" will still be on the lips of everyone who would dare to inquire further. The answer will be a who; not a what, or a where, or a when, or a how.

On the contrary, when every other mystery in the universe is laid bare, "Why?" will still be on the lips of everyone who would dare to inquire further. The answer will be a who; not a what, or a where, or a when, or a how.

you have a point....... but I still don't know why or where.

you have a point....... but I still don't know why or where.

So if we figure out why, and that tells us who, do we really need to know where or when? (And what the H*** are we talking about??)

So if we figure out why, and that tells us who, do we really need to know where or when?

That's it, you have it exactly... glad to hear we're all on the same page! :rotfl:

Ya know, I did 5 different clinical rotations as a psych nurse in school, many of which involved conversations that made a lot more sense than this thread does! :thumbsup2

I could also usully find donuts around the nurses' station back then too. So, where are my munchies??? popcorn::

Ya know, I did 5 different clinical rotations as a psych nurse in school, many of which involved conversations that made a lot more sense than this thread does! :thumbsup2

When, where, and if this thread makes sense to you.............Be afraid, be VERY afraid!:goodvibes

When, where, and if this thread makes sense to you.............Be afraid, be VERY afraid!:goodvibes

I'm getting more afraid by the hour, and I have no idea what is going on! (Then again, my wife would argue that this is not an abnormal state for me!)

if you can't figure out who, you'll never solve for why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter