• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who Was the GhostHunters fan from Chat??

SamIAm21

Mickey's #1 Fan
I watched episode 14 last night, Iron Mountain Museum. Holy cats batman that one was SCARRRY!! In the EVP recordings you can hear the ghost say What do you want and then Leave Me Alone! :scared1:

Note to self: Never watch GhostHunters before bed! :scared:

Awesome show. It all fit, too. G heard the footsteps coming towards him and tried to get the heck out of there. I think it was a ghost getting "up" and going to see what's going on.
Last night's show was ok. Bit of a dud the second investigation.

:wave2: That would be me. I like to watch a marathon of the shows off the DVR in the wee hours of night when everyone has gone to bed.

:wave2: That would be me. I like to watch a marathon of the shows off the DVR in the wee hours of night when everyone has gone to bed.

You are extremely brave. I went to bed last night hoping that I wouldn't hear "anyone" telling me to Leave Them Alone!!

:scared:

I love Ghost Hunters. Missed last night's eppi though.

I love Ghosthunters. I can never watch it when I am home alone. I get too freaked out. I am going to hear a speaker at our science center in October. He is a paranormal researcher. I can't wait.

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter