Who Wanrs To Be A Millionaire

commecicommeca

Earning My Ears
I just read that this new attraction is coming to MGM, any ideas on how accessibility will be? Will guests with mobility issues be able to participate fully in the show (go down to the hot seat if the need arises)? And will younger guests be allowed to play or will it be like the show where you have to be 18 to call in?

The queue is main stream. Standby will be outside and FP return will be inside. There are special wheelchair lifts that can bring 5 chairs up in 10 minutes (or something like that)... I'm pretty sure there are two lifts, one at the back of each of the two bleacher sections, and there is one lower section (to provide a view for the tours) that has plenty of wheelchair seating. Of course, everyone will be able to get to the hot seat. The entire audience has keypads, and those are used for "Fastest Fingers". The top score gets to be in the hot seat.

Flamingoes get their pink coloration from the shrimp that they eat. Shrimp are pink because, of course, they eat flamingoes.

Our Safari Steve stikes again!! Comes thru for us and get s all the info we request!!! thanks SS!! :)

Wheelsie Co-Moderator of disABILITIES
and
DisneyTips
wheelsie@mail.wdwinfo.com

yyc_mc.gif
dischat.gif

We just came home from WDW today (3/31). When we were at the studio, a CM was telling people the first opening of the Millionaire was set for today at 12:15.

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts