Who To Book Bonnet Creek Stay Through?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Simba0319, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Simba0319

Simba0319 Mouseketeer

My friends and I want to book a trip at Bonnet Creek. We stayed there last year and I cannot find the information so I don't remember who we booked the room with. Any suggestions would be great!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. edk35

edk35 DIS Veteran

I just posted a similar thread.....would love to know the same thing. :thumbsup2

4. JessB320

JessB320 DIS Veteran

Check out the we love bonnet creek thread, there are three parts now, I think on the first pages they give a couple companies people use a lot to book through.

5. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

I used Vacation Strategies, but also got quotes from Vacation Upgrades and Farrells Vacations. I also checked on ebay.

6. MMitchell29

MMitchell29 DIS Veteran

Do any one know if its possible to have a stay midweek and leave out on a Monday? Let's say a Wed-Mon stay

7. shell8558

shell8558 DIS Veteran

I used Vacation Strategy last year and had no problems!

8. blessedby3

blessedby3 Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna

I also booked through VS and had no problems. Email them for a quote and they will get back to you. I got a couple of other quotes, but no one could beat their price.

9. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

Don't know about checking in midweek, but I'm checking in on a Friday and out on a Monday eleven days later, so Monday checkouts are possible.

10. aleksandr

aleksandr Mouseketeer

I recently requested a quote through Vacation Strategies. Not only did they email me a quote within 15 minutes, they also called me to discuss my request.

Thus far, I'm very satisfied with what I've seen from VS and I will very likely go with them for my BC reservation.

11. DisneyKrazyKel

DisneyKrazyKel Earning My Ears

I have used Vacation Upgrades twice now & they have been wonderful to work with!

12. wesjohnson

wesjohnson Earning My Ears

Vacation Strategy has been awesome to work with and I found their rates to the best. You may find something on ebay, but the dates were limited and it was difficult to find a listing with the days I wanted.

Yes, you can arrive or leave any day you want. VS will have to link separate reservations together, if you arrive midweek/leave midweek. But, that is more of a paperwork problem for them and has no impact on the renter.

13. blackacex2

blackacex2 Mouseketeer

go to www.booking.com and search for orlando bonnet creek. You will get rates of around $90 a night for a 1 bedroom or $110 a night for a 2 bedroom!!

14. pigget74

pigget74 DVC Beach Club Villas

How does this site work?'

15. tndisneyfan

tndisneyfan DIS Veteran

We used Farrell's Vacations. Our vacation isn't until June but we had a very positive experience booking thru them. We found them to be cheaper than vaction upgrades or Vacation Strategies, at least for the week we wanted.

16. SYDCOLEMOM

SYDCOLEMOM Mouseketeer

Vacation Strategy hand down !! I was skeptical at first but used them last year with zero issues. They were $300 cheaper than anyone else. Always returned phone calls and emails same day. I booked with them again just this week. 1 bedroom deluxe May 22nd to June 1st (10 nights) for $1031. This rate included a surprise 5% return customer discount. This rate for 10 nights over Memorial Holiday IMO is fantastic. I have shopped and searched and they have by far been the cheapest. Their cancellation policy sealed the deal for me when I was trying to decide last yr. Your never lose your deposit. If you have to change dates or cancel you can apply the deposit to another reservation in the future. We have always stayed on property till last summer. Bonnet Creek spoiled us. We will probably never stay on property again. We saved a ton by going to the Super Walmart and stocking up on breakfast foods, snack, cokes etc. Not to mention having a blender in the room allowed us to make our own yummy cocktails for a fraction of the pool bars. Haha..sorry to get off subject but when I talk about Bonnet Creek I tend to ramble. Anyway...get a quote from Vacation Strategy ! you wont be sorry :thumbsup2

17. HayGan

HayGan We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)<b

I used Aaron Washburn for a few nights at WBC during our October trip. While our stay at WBC was not what we had expected, Aaron was absolutely fantastic and I would absolutely recommend him for people looking to stay at WBC. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with and I will absolutely rent from him again!!!

18. htoddrmt

htoddrmt Earning My Ears

I am in the middle of dealing with vacation upgrades right now and they are by far the cheapest for my time...about 300$ cheaper. Quick reply etc