Who rewards with webbies??? And what program should I do?

Pembo

OH-IO
I was a faithful Freerider and collected my Beenz. But I quit all my programs last winter. Now I'm thinking I might get back into it.

So what programs pay in Webcerts?? And what programs are worth doing-little time?

Thanks in advance.

Right now I'm doing MyPoints and Blink for webbies. There hasn't been much to do for MyPoints all summer with no daily tour, just responding to emails, so it doesn't take long to do, but it is taking a lot longer now to be able to cash out as well. Blink takes me about 10, 15 min to do, depending on what else I'm trying to do at the same time. It does take me a while to be able to cash out there, but I do think this one is worth doing.

Right now the easiest for webcerts are probably:

www.AllThingsRewarded.com - This has daily site visits and weekly site visits. You can send 3 greeting cards (1 Nice and 2 shared greeting) The cickthroughs take a few seconds. The greeting cards take alittle bit more time but are still not difficult. You can also play Sklif for points of you have someextra time.

www.CreationRewards.net - basically the same as All Things with the same point opportunities

www.millersrewardshop.com - same as above two

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter