Who owns Rainbows?

Uuaww

<font color=teal>Guilty of 74 counts of pumpkin pi
Alright here is California, the footwear to own are Rainbow sandals, almost everyone has them and a lot of people wear them year round (yes we have the awesome weather to do that). anyways i was wondering who else owns rainbows.

Never heard of them. When it's warm enough to wear sandals here (not very often) we all just wear the cheap flip flops (Old Navy, etc).

Hmmm, I've never heard of those. I'll have to check them out some time.

I just bought a pair of bright orange Crocs last weekend....unfortunately we're probably going to get snow tonight, so I'll just have to save them for Disney! :teeth:

i love flip flops...and HATE shoes and socks...however i spend most of my year in socks and shoes..sucks to live in the second coldest capital in the world...as for rainbows...i sure do have them! but everyone i know (including myself) seem to have this attachment to our Birks

I wear big heavy German boots, with super strong grip and fur lining.

Hooray for English weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter