Who needs a little extra bit of pixie dust today?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by SDSorority, Jan 26, 2012.

1. SDSorority

SDSorority Traumatized by Magic Journeys and Haunted Mansion

I sure do! :wave2:

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Anyone else need it too? UGGGGGHHHH is it Friday yet?!?! :sad: :rolleyes2 :worried:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. loveysbydesign

loveysbydesign I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Tandyc

Tandyc Disney brings out the kid in me!

I'll add my name to the pixie dust list today. Good to know others are in the same boat.

Tandyc

5. DisneyaholicRaquel

DisneyaholicRaquel DIS Veteran

I'll take you up on that offer.....its been a hard day...could be worse but sure could be a whole lot better! When will I get my happy ending....

6. mercydisney

mercydisney Is it on sale?

Me! IL's were suppose to leave a wk ago. They are stil here :confused3.

I need Pixie Dust to restain myself from saying something I shouldn't.

7. stitchlovestink

stitchlovestink DIS Veteran

I don't need a little.....
    I need a TON of it!!! It's been a very bad week... actually bad month...ever since they took PT away from me... my pain levels have gone thru the roof. :scared1:
    I'm in the process of looking for new Dr's (surgeon) who will actually be proactive and attempt to help me. It sucks that when a dr does surgery you are under his care for a full year after he operates and no other surgeon will see you for that same problem without the original surgeon 'signing off' on it. :sad2: Only a couple more days and my year's wait it up. :thumbsup2

8. Tink9295

Tink9295 Mouseketeer

I could use some too!!! I fell down the stairs yesterday while climbing over the dog that was sleeping at the top of them. Butt hurts today. :sad1:

9. stitchlovestink

stitchlovestink DIS Veteran

Awww....
    feel better soon!!
    A fall down the stairs is how I ended up in the OR a second time and it's been downhill ever since....
    Hope your bum recovers quickly! ;)

10. SDSorority

Gosh we're all messes!!!!

:grouphug:

11. usnuzuloose

usnuzuloose Loosing Boo Boo

I hear you all, I feel the same. Here are some prayers and a :grouphug:

12. Planogirl

Planogirl I feel the nerd in me stirring

I could use some! It has been a difficult week and I don't see a sign of it getting better yet.

I'll be glad to wish pixie dust for everyone else too. :wizard:

13. Neesy228

Neesy228 DIS Veteran

Oh please add me to the list too!

It has been a very tough week for our local community...then on top of all of that, the cold that I've been trying to fight turned into a sinus infection, two ear infections and bronchitis. :sad2::sick: Plus, juggling three kids on my own in the midst of everything....well....lets just say that I'm having myself a grand ol' pity party this evening.

I'm trying to keep it all in perspective and count my blessings, but I could definitely use a little pixie dust tonite.

Sending pixie dust to everyone else who may need a little boost today. :wizard:

14. yankeesmom21

yankeesmom21 Mouseketeer

Can the pixie dust extend through today? One of the anchors of our "BFF/Mom Group" is moving out of state and last night was her going away dinner. :(
    With all of you the craziness of life....I could use a little pixie dust today!

15. SDSorority

Oh yes, this is extend-o-pixie dust day.... I think lots of people need it!! :wizard:

So far, for me, today is going better than yesterday did. And, the weekend is almost here, which is soooooooooooooooooooooo needed right now!!

Saturday I work job number 2 from 9:00am-12:30pm (and then job number 3 in the afternoon, but that's at home so I can change into PJ's after 12:30pm and just STAY in them!) DH will be off working his job number 2 all day, so I'll have a few hours of peace and quiet. :upsidedow

Sunday is errand, cooking and cleaning day.... hoping not to have to go anywhere but the grocery store and maybe wally world (joy...:laughing: I need a new bread maker and have a gift card to use, so I might as well get it from there)!

Pixie dust all around!! :cheer2:

16. sammysmom

sammysmom Mouseketeer

Me too:) Pixie Dust can definitely be used!!

17. marmalade

marmalade DIS Veteran

I need some today, I just cancelled our trip we were supposed to take next week. This is the 2nd scheduled trip in a row I have cancelled. :sad1:

It was a room only ressie, and I kept looking at the money I had for the tickets and looking at my kitchen floor and decided that the kitchen floor wins this round. :laughing:

18. FINFAN

FINFAN Mom to Tinkbell

Me please! Actually, for my brokenhearted DS....if only Tink had some *match-making/give the average guy a chance* pixie dust, just for one night...wait, maybe it's a Fairy God-mother issue...either way...please sprinkle away if there is any to spare :tinker:

19. tinan

tinan DIS Veteran

We sure can use some here. We had an appraisal done today in hopes of our refinance, but are afraid that it may not come in where we need it to.

20. gator75

gator75 DIS Veteran

May i have some please? I found out today that i kave a kidney infection and blood in my urine it has been one of those weeks what could go wrong did.

21. averysmom

averysmom DIS Veteran

Me - January is crazy busy, and February will be worse. I have so many balls up in the air right now, I am having nightmares about forgetting something or screwing something up majorly. I'm not sleeping properly at night, and then I'm tired all day. A bit of pixie dust sounds great!