Who is your officiant?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by mbrooks, Jul 30, 2007.

1. mbrooks

mbrooks Earning My Ears

We really need to get on the ball and find an officiant! We'd prefer a non-religious ceremony. I e-mailed Ron (one the vendors listed on the wishbook) about two weeks ago, but I haven't heard back from him.

Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CdnDisneyBride08

CdnDisneyBride08 Earning My Ears

We're going with Rev. Randal Miller. We researched many of the minsters recommended by Disney and decided that he was the best choice for us. We wanted a non-religious ceremony aswell and Randal Miller seems really cool and very quick to reply to e-mails, which is a bonus.

4. orangetiggs

orangetiggs Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!

we got rev jack days pack the other day and it looks quite good so may go with him, he has non religious ceremonies in there as well

5. dmslush

dmslush <font color="navy">If you don't let your dog poop

We also wanted a non-religious ceremony. We contacted Jo Ann Pessagno. She seems very nice through emails and is willing to do whatever kind of ceremony that we want. She is helping us write a ceremony unique to us.

elfwed@sbcglobal.net

6. sunsh1ne

sunsh1ne DIS Veteran

we have kevin knox- he also has alot of choices and add on's as well

7. dee slack

dee slack DIS Veteran

we've booked Rev Jack Day for our VR and it will definately be NON religious!

8. Sparkles9306

Sparkles9306 Disney Fanatic!!

We're going with Kevin Knox. He has a huge packet with different ceremony types from fully religious to no mention at all. And you can pick and choose what you want. He and his wife have been very responsive to emails.

9. Summer-Caitlin

Summer-Caitlin DIS Veteran

We have also booked Rev Randall Miller, he is the perfect choice for us, he has always been really friendly in his emails and bent over backwards to accomodate my date change:thumbsup2

10. DisneyFairy19

DisneyFairy19 Disney Bride 10-4-08!!! Annual Passholder!!! Been

I am hoping to go with an officiant that can do a religious wedding.... I think Jack Day will be a good choice for us

11. Lynn5700

Lynn5700 <font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>

Us too Christina,we are using him. Jack Day will be a great choice for you guys,he has so many ceremony wording to choose from.

12. cinderella0712

cinderella0712 Earning My Ears

I had Randal Miller as my officiant for my wedding on July 27 07. He was awesome. He makes sure you are comfortable with every detail of the ceremony. I even called him on the day of my wedding with a last minute change...and he made it happened. The entire ceremony was breeze..his sense of humor and calm tone...made me relaxed so I could remember my vos. I highly recommend him!!

13. Emwit27

Emwit27 Mouseketeer

We are using Ron. I have only contacted him twice, but he seems nice. I hope he gets back to you. I just emailed him...I hope everything is okay! :confused3

14. Error_kitten

Error_kitten "Ain't that a kick in the head"

We had a friend get their notary and I wrote the whole cerimony.
    You don't have to use a supplied officiate that they recomend, anyone with the credetials will do.
    Heh

15. DisneyFairy19

DisneyFairy19 Disney Bride 10-4-08!!! Annual Passholder!!! Been

Awesome Lynn.. Let me know how you like him???

16. Tink11302

Tink11302 "So close no matter how far, couldnt be much more

We're using Rev. Jack Day. He is amazingly nice! He told us that the ceremony that DF and I wrote was perfect! I'm so excited to meet him!

17. DisBride2007

DisBride2007 <font color=royalblue>I was satisfied with the onl

We used Ron. I don't recall any issues with him responding to our emails. He was great and our guests really loved the speech he gave. In fact, the first thing many of our guests said to us at the reception was how much they enjoyed Ron! He was very professional throughout the entire process. I would try emailing him again. We also did not want a religious tone to our ceremony.

18. Luvndisney

Luvndisney Mouseketeer - Have a Magical Day!

Rev. Jack Day - can't say enough wonderful things about him.:goodvibes