Who is your guide/Who has the same as you! 108 Guides 882 DISers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be a LOT of guides!

Mine is Julie Hughes. I was amazed that when I started looking at DVC again and called, she was my guide. I think I first got a tour from here a bizillion years ago when I think BWV was being sold as was VB.

I did resale VWL resale purchase this spring and wanted to do an add-on. Julie was still my guide. Very helpful and pleasant.

Jim McCoy! We think he is great, love talking to him on the phone, so upbeat and SO "Disney." We stopped in last Saturday at SSR to see if he was available but he had left for the day already. :)

Jim McCoy is ours also!!Definitely one of the best :goodvibes Will pop in to see him when we're there in Aug.
Trish

Jim McCoy is our guide too. He is great! Always so friendly and is super fast returning phone calls.

Good Ol Gal said:
Well who is it??!!

Whoops sorry! Must be old age or add-onitis affecting the brain. :sad2:

Chris somebody, don't have his last name in the brain right now, and away from my desk!

We have Randy, too. His last name is Kruger, if you want to update the list. He was wonderful. We signed everything about 2 months ago. We should be closing very soon - in less than 2 weeks, I believe. I thought he was wonderful. :sunny:

He has not yet been mentioned. He has always been nice and responsive.

Our guide is Randy Cook and we are meeting him for the first time in a few weeks

Juan Santana

Very nice, met him at SSR when we toured & called him with questions before we bought.

Betty Prikryl (correct spelling as I took the name off the card she sent me).

Our guide is Marshall Sutton. He is okay, sometimes I call him when we are there and we stop in to visit.
We have added on 3 times and he has been responsive to our needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter