Who is the rarest character that you have met?

Rare is a relative term. Many of the characters I have seen listed by others are very rare now but several years ago they were regulars when their movies came out. We have been collecting pictures for about 20 years so the rarest one for us was

Goliath (not the lion) at a MNSSHP in 2004 or 2005. He was a large guy dressed in black.

Attachments

• Goliath.JPG
    Goliath.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 64
Probably Jiminy Cricket on my birthday (the day after Earth Day). We were waiting in line for Chip and Dale over at Conservation Station and all of a sudden JC showed up. Pretty cool. My kids didn't know what to think of him but when they realized how tough he is to see and how lucky we were they thought it was great.

Back during the short lived Villians Dinner at 1900 Park Fare we met Governor Radcliffe from Pocahontas. That was the only time I've ever seen him.

We met Brer Bear as we left AK one afternoon.

I met a ton of great characters during the Princess Half Marathon: Queen of Hearts and Mad Hatter and Evil Queen (Snow White) stand out in my memory.

not necessarily rare, but you can never get them all together like this. During the Princess Half 2013
17610_10200803339911602_2075094279_n.jpg

I've met a number of less common characters like Pinocchio, Flynn Ryder, Dr. Facilier, Jafar, Cruella de Vil and Captain Jack Sparrow, but I wouldn't say I've met anyone truly rare.

I have a pic of my sons with Honest John and Gideon together - this was back in 2000 - they probably weren't such a rare sighting back then.

Best ever: Francis the ladybug and Tuck & Roll (pill bugs). I have great photos, can't seem to get them on PhotoBucket right now. It was at Epcot, during Flower and Garden, one weekend the "topic" was Bugs. We just ran into them exiting backstage, no one else was around. Tuck and Roll were bumping and pushing each other, it was so funny.

I met Max at Hollywood Studios and Jiminy Cricket at the Conservation Station. However, I didn't realize they were rare to meet until after my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter