Who is the rarest character that you have met?

I doubt they were rare back then, but I have pictures of a little toddler me meeting Rafiki and Timone from the Lion King, plus Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear from Splash Mountain. And also Cinderella's Prince... is he still around? I'm thinking not?

I have a distinct memory of meeting the Big Bad Wolf at the Contemporary in the 70s.

As an adult - Meg, Bert, Brer Bear and Brer Fox (this week at AK entrance), Suzy and Perla, Terk, Mushu, the dwarves, Jiminy, Rafiki, Meeko, Gov Radcliff, . . .

I think because it rotates so much it would be a tough one. Just based on above, last trip in January we met Launchpad, Queen of Hearts, Baloo, Bert with Mary, Evil Queen, Flik .... and about 40 more characters.

In the past which I would call rare now -

Quasimodo, Esmerelda, John Radcliffe, Meeko, Max, Meg, Big Al, Chicken Little, Jiminy Cricket, Bears from Bro Bear, Old Hag ....
I would have loved to met Meg!!

After all the negativity with "DAH" and "EMH" issues on DISboards........

I LIKE this thread!!:love:
Thank you all for posting your pics & comments as it has really helped me get that DISney "feeling" back n2 my heart.

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave2:

Meeko, Genie, Evil Queen, and as a child I met characters like Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, and Prince John.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter