Who is staying where/when for Free Dining this September?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by RebeccaB, May 9, 2013.

1. MAD4EEYORE

MAD4EEYORE DIS Veteran

We are going from 9/14 thru 9/22. Celebrating my DD's 12th birthday. We have only stayed at the values. We are staying at Pop I was thinking of trying POFQ but couldn't do it. :confused3 I'm excited for free dining and we upgraded to deluxe dining. :banana:

If October FD is released we may change as DD won't miss as many days of school.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. boundfordisney

boundfordisney <font color=magenta>I think my finger prints are s

Hi Natalie seems like we are always heading down around the same times Booked the cbr for Sept.25 to Oct. 4th free dining saved us around 2000, had to add a day to make it work but thats fine by me lol!
    :cool1:

4. Vohdre

Vohdre Mouseketeer

21st - 28th at CSR for us.

5. RebeccaB

RebeccaB DIS Veteran

May I just add that I am ridiculously anxious about the MNSSHP this year, due to last year we were at the infamous Oct 4th one? (Rain? Sideways Lightning? More Rain? Why the heck not :rotfl:). We stuck it out, and the dd had an amazing 20 min interaction with the Mad Hatter just before Midnight as there was no one else in the park...however, I would like to forego the waiting 45mins for a parade that never occurred, the lack of the headless horseman in the later parade, the rides not running (So what I take a chance of being struck by lightning, I'll be dead, who can I sue then?? :rotfl2:) and the overall soaked-ness. :thumbsup2.

6. AndreaA

AndreaA Mouseketeer

You will love it! We stayed there club level last year in a suite and it was fabulous. This year we're at one of the WL Villas. Sept. 14-20th. So if you see a really tall man and a curly haired woman pushing a double stroller with twins, that'll be us!

7. jmmiller

jmmiller Mouseketeer

POR for us September 6-14. Is there any way that the first MNSSHP on Sept 10 will sale out? Read somewhere where we should wait to get tickets closer to the date in case it rains it out...thoughts???:confused3

8. RebeccaB

RebeccaB DIS Veteran

Personally, we have never bought MNSSHP tix til we are at the resort. We haven't ever had probs getting tickets. We usually get them the day before the party. Ours was technically rained out last year, but we still had a good time. We apparently could have gotten refunds, but didn't.

9. mom18

mom18 Mouseketeer

We are staying at ASMo. 9/25-10/6. I had to chnge our dates (orig. 9/26-10/6) we also had to switch resorts, booked at AoA LM originally.
    Not my next best pick, an got another day is disney and still saved lots!!!

10. Pooks

Pooks Earning My Ears

Hubby and I are staying at POFQ 13-27 Sept.

It's our first time at POFQ, we stated at CBR 2 years back and fancied a change this time.

11. bankgirl05

bankgirl05 DIS Veteran

We will be there too!!! 17th-25th. It will be our irts time @ POFQ, but we have sayed at POR 2x. I wanted to try it. I hope my kids like it!

12. bankgirl05

bankgirl05 DIS Veteran

We loved the Royal Room last year! It was not too girly, (have a 6yo son)and really, well, Regal looking. It was fun to find all the different hidden touches (like the Magic Carpet, and the ottoman looked like the one in Beauty and the Beast) Mickey's everywhere, and Princesses in thier everyday, and dressy clothes, as well as pictures of their Princes! My youngest DD(4) and I are Ariel's biggest fans, so there was just the right amount of LM touches too! Hidden Mickeys too!!!

Enjoy!!!

13. princessesintraining

princessesintraining Mouseketeer

Wilderness Lodge Sept 14-21. Celebrating 4 birthdays a little early, but the cost savings of going in September vs October is worth it!

14. FloridaFlower

FloridaFlower Earning My Ears

SSR for us :)

15. TSM

TSM Mouseketeer

We are coming and leaving the same dates and staying atPOFQ.we are from new philadelphia so maybe we will be on same flights!!!

16. ZombieDoofus

ZombieDoofus Earning My Ears

September 22-27 at ASMu

17. Moon Dreamer

Moon Dreamer Earning My Ears

September 13-21 at POFQ and our very first MNSSHP. We can't wait!

18. GaBelle

GaBelle DIS Veteran

Me too, me too!
    WL Sept 14-21. No birthdays tho.

19. MomofTwinPrincesses

MomofTwinPrincesses Mouseketeer

We did the same thing and check in two days after you.

20. jenji124

jenji124 Earning My Ears

You have good taste in dates! ::yes:: There is a very good chance of that, we are still needing to buy flights.

21. toddlermickey

toddlermickey Mouseketeer

We are going Sept 21-Oct 6. We are staying at POP it is just DH and I. We upgraded to Deluxe dining. We will upgrade to an annual pass when we get there. Right now we have a 10 day hopper pass.

We will have free dining with upgrade Sept 21-Oct 5. We will pay out of pocket for the 6 going homw day.

Sylvia in MN