1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Who is staying SS for $38?

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by nbodyhome, Dec 23, 2005.

1. nbodyhome

nbodyhome DIS Veteran

I was just curious who all got the $38 rate at Saratoga - I can't wait to try it, I used to be a member of the Disney Institute gym, so I'm looking forward to heading back there to visit. :)

Denise

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. tjmouse

tjmouse DIS Veteran

Wow, when did this happen?

4. snyderla

snyderla <font color=red>DVC Lori<br><font color=navy>DH lo

What? A $38 rate for SSR? Your kidding, right? I know there was a $49 rate for Pop Century, but this is incredible! Maybe buying DVC wasn't such a great deal for us? Where did you find it? I'd love to go back really soon and for that price, how can I afford NOT to? (yes, I AM a true Dis'er!).
    Lori

5. TweedleDum

TweedleDum Earning My Ears

I think this was a one day only mistake on Disney's part. I believe it is for Christmas day, they missed a 0 or something in their rate.

6. athenna

athenna DIS Veteran<br><br><font color ="blue">I've been w

It was a mistake on either Expedia or Travelocity (I forget which one) and it was for Christmas day only. The forgot a 0 in the price.

7. nbodyhome

nbodyhome DIS Veteran

It is for Christmas only - I didn't figure it was a mistake as Travelocity had it up and down for a week or two (I waited 2 or 3 days from the time I first heard about it, since I didn't want to take advantage if it was an error). I just figured they wanted the space filled.

Denise