who is sofia?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by daiseyirl, Jan 10, 2013.

1. daiseyirl

daiseyirl DIS Veteran

Hi guys,

Was just on the disneystore us site an i came across a Sofia costume, who is she??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

4. netimka

netimka DIS Veteran

its a new cartoon on Disney Junior... they only showed 1 episode in December and more are coming very soon... (btw its really nice and I love a song from it:rotfl:)

5. tinks_1989

tinks_1989 <font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

DD loves it I wouldn't expect it to come to DLP for a while though unfortunately. I asked in disney store here in the UK and they said they won't get any Sofia merchandise for a while. X

6. redshirt

redshirt Mouseketeer

She is one of the staple characters for the new Disney channel Disney Junior. Disney wanted a princes that they could aim at the 4+ age group and that they could see on tv all the time.

The Disney store here in Florida just got a little bit of Sofia stuff in but not much. Sofia is going to be a meet and greet character at WDW & California Adventure "in 2013" so sometime this year. They are also updating the Disney Junior - Live on Stage! to include her as well as the touring shows that go around the country

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news/Theme_P...he_First_coming_to_the_Disney_theme_parks.htm

My daughter loves her and she's 5 so guess they knew what they were doing lol.

7. daiseyirl

daiseyirl DIS Veteran

Oh must keep any eye out for it on disney junior so, im sure.dd2 would like it. The costume is very cute:)

8. netimka

netimka DIS Veteran

just read this on FB

Disney Store We are hoping Princess Sofia will grace us with a royal appearance in summer, although she is yet to confirm her diary dates!. To stay up to date with our newest and most regal collections, please sign up to our newsletter by clicking the link below! ***************/PKAdYN

HTH

9. redshirt

redshirt Mouseketeer

Was that from the disney store facebook?

10. netimka

netimka DIS Veteran

yes, there were lots of people asking about it after seeing you can get some in us and thats the answer they were putting ...

HTH