Who is on the Oct 5th "Wonder" Cruise?

Ahoy Davina!
My daughter is 6, so I'm sure she'll be seeing your son in the Disney Club.:Pinkbounc
Only 61 days to go.

I just received my listing of shore excursions from DCL. I'm not even sure I'm going to do their excursions - but it takes me one stop closer to my vacation. Yeah!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

How fun the grandparents are going! My parents like cruising but are addicted to the Crystal cruise line. They're going to Greece for a cuise in September (ending in Barcelona) and then doing the Eastern seaboard in October.

They don't have the mouse though!

Hi all,
Just a reminder...it's time to make your shore excursions with Disney. Just got off the phone and was able to book the ever popular parasailing (CM did confirm this sells out quick). Also went ahead and booked seahorse snorkle for CC. These were the only 2 Disney excursions that DH had any interest in, so I wanted to make sure he got them. ;)
As of right now our excursions look like this:
Nassau: 2 Rooms at Comfort Suites for Atlantis Day (entitled to 8 wrist bands using 6, need 2? probably can amend ressie to 8 people -never hurts to try)

Freeport: ????? (any suggestions, Dolphins look fun but too $$$ for our family of 6 -especially after Atlantis Day)

CC: Morning Seahorse Snorkle, Afternoon Parasail

Our cast of characters:
DH: 41
DW: 39 Myself
DD: 14
DD: 12th Bday onboard
DS: 6
DD: 3

we are sooo excited, less than 60 days to go, Yea!
jennifer :)

Hey, Jennifer, you're looking quite organized! :) It's exciting to plan everything out, isn't it?

The only thing we've made any plans for is our day at the Atlantis; I think the rest of the cruise we're going to just take as it comes. We've given serious thought to a taxi ride to a beach while in Freeport, but we haven't done any real research into it yet. I have the Frommer's cruise and ports of call book. . .I think I'll check their recommendations.

We're really counting down those days, aren't we? It'll be here before we know it!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Me and 12 year old daughter (is it DD?) schedule:

9/27 - Arrive Beach Villas- Spirit of Aloha
9/28- MK + Hoop Dee Doo
9/29- US & IOA
9/30 MGM + Mickey's BBQ
10/1- Epcot- + Snorkel @ Living Sea + Fantasmic Dinner
10/2- TL + BB +Cirque
10/3- AK- Epcot Illuminations
10/4- MGM + Epcot + MK Spectral parade
10/5- AK Breakfast + Cruise!
10/6- Nassau- Catamaran Snorkel
10/7- Freeport- Dolphin Encounter
10/8 Castaway- Parasail + Canoe trip

Whew! Plus reservations for dinners @ Epcot and MGM. No wonder my wife and son aren't coming.

One question- Is there anyone else who is positively - obsessed with these kind of details and can nearly think of nothing else but their disney trip? How do you wait another 50 days and just relax!

Can hardly wait...

We'll be there! Myself, DH, DD7 and DD3, plus DH's parents. I booked over a year ago. I can hardly believe it's getting so close.

We are coming over from Scotland.This will be our first Disney Cruise and we can't talk about anything else!!
There will be myself and my Husband, DD 8, DD 6and DD 1
We are going to Beach Club Villas for 9 nights before the cruise and to Universal Royal Pcific Resort after
Our girls are definitely hoping to make some new friends on holiday! :)

It looks like several of us are going to Universal's Royal Pacific Resort after the cruise. Its true - great minds do think alike!:cool:

Hi all, bumping us up to page 1.

Scott: Great planning, :) I think your going to need a vacation from your vacation. Your DD12 will have the time of her life!

Mummy: What a great vacation, I am seriously jealous;)

Looks like people on Mid september cruises have been receiving their Docs, ours can't be far behind.
have a great day
jennifer

Thanks enschaef1 for your comments. My DD12 thinks I'm a bit obsessive about reviewing the details of the trip and "how many days" until WDW. (By the way DD12- it's 44 days now).

I've even asked her not to see POTC movie- because I feel fairly confident they'll show it on the cruise.

DD12- "...okay dad"

Just booked the Oct. 5 trip with less than 60 days to go!! Now I am scrambling for as many hints and details that I can get!
Party of 4 - DH-35, me-37, DS-6, DS-3. Trip planning began as a 15th anniversary trip and turned into a family cruise! Leaving the DS-19 and DD-18 at Florida State and Pensacola Junior College!! Ha!Ha!
Can someone explain these green Home Depot things - I don't want to be left out. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Disboards! You can buy Disney-brand paint at Home Depot and other retailers. Their paint chits are on Mickey Mouse heads. People have been getting green colored ones to either wear or to put on their cabin doors to show that they are Disboard members.

You'll find a lot of information regarding the cruise on these boards. Have fun planning!!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Watshakin: Welcome. Make sure you book any Disney Excursions you may want to do ASAP. The most popular ones do sell out. Any questions...just ask on the DIS board, they are a bunch of great people :cool:

Scott: Your post was too funny...reminded me a lot of my family. Yes I am a Disney vacation planning nut, although they may give me a hard time before our vacation...they always appreciate the results! DD12 and DD 14 : okay Mom, whatever:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
have a great day...hm ...44 days -better get packing;)

jennifer

What could possibly be so fascinating on the October 12 cruise site that over 5,000 people have sent in messages and over 70,000 have visited the site?

Okay- sorry if this was wasted space but I find that very interesting!

I think I read that they're having a Disboard meet on that one. Lots of people going.

Its still over 100 degrees in Valencia. I bought a season pass for Magic Mountain this year - and still haven't used it.

Its probably cooler in Arizona!

Tracie:
On our 1 day at MM this summer it was well over 100 and miserable (super crowded too). Made me wish I was at home in the pool. Still hot here, 115 last week but we got some rain last night so its only 95 today, Yeah!!! - were is that winter coat?:rolleyes:

Looking forward to our cruise...

jennifer

tracie:
Yep, we are baking instead of frying!:cool:

Scott: I had a thought on the Oct 12th cruise...maybe they had pictures of that DCL Cast Member Orgie that was talked about in another recent thread.:rolleyes: I tried to find the thread (dave from Marietta (dcltribute.com) got a letter from an unhappy DCL cruiser ) but couldn't find it. drats, it was very funny!

jennifer:)

It was titled "Do I need a new Hobby?". I can find it, but don't know how to put a link in.

I'm really ready to sit on my balcony and drink a cold one. How about a glass of champage or good margarita.

So what are the chances of a hurricane in October?

Who's planning on going on the Mission to Space at EPCOT?

Is this going to be Bonine time?

Thanks Tracie, I found it on page 1 no less- ugh can't believe I missed it. I don't know how to add a link either but DD14 does.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=418558:)

Hurricanes: Always a possibility in Oct but we have gone to FL week before Columbus Day the last 2 years (2001 WDW, 2002 Universal) and had beautiful weather both years. Hoping to make it 3 in a row.
Jennifer

Traci: Thanks for the welcome. I am very excited about this trip and I am a vacation "every minute planned" freak, but my husband has decided to "fly by the seat of his pants."

Hurricanes: As a 4th generation Floridian, I remember alot of October hurricanes. 1995: Erin-September, Opal-October, but... those were direct hits to Pensacola. So... I'm going to the Eastern seaboard!! Hope to have better luck.:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter