Who is making ADR's today?

DisneyCruiser83

You jump, I jump, Jack!
I just got off the phone with WDW-DINE and got almost everything I wanted! I couldn't believe it, after all these weeks of anticipation, I am really happy with the way things turned out. For those trying to figure out the "tiers", I am booked at AKL with a 40% off pin, have an AP and will be using a TiW card. I have the following reserved:

Oct. 01 Kona Cafe (wanted 1900 PF) @2:30 PM
Oct. 02 Boma @9:30 AM
Oct. 12 Akershus @8:20 AM (wanted 8:05)
Oct. 14 Tusker House @8:25 AM (wanted 8:05)
Oct. 14 Jiko @7:00 PM
Oct. 15 Hollywood Brown Derby F! Package @5:00 PM
Oct. 16 Crystal Palace @8:05 AM

I think things are a lot easier to get now that free dining is over, but I was still apprehensive. Now I need to figure out what to do with the next two months! :rotfl:

I hope everyone got what they were going for today!

Why do you have a 10 day gap between your reservations? Did you have a split stay/cruise? We have a similar situation in December and figured I'd have to call twice.

Today was 90 days to October 10, so I made my ADRs for Race for the Taste weekend online this morning! Got Kona for Saturday night and Yachtsman for Sunday, which was exactly what they Husband requested. (I like these places, too, but I specifically asked him what he wanted because he gets kind of dragged along to my races and I like to show my appreciation for his support.)

I made my ADRs today and got what I wanted pretty much when I wanted it. I did my ADRs online and as I am doing a split stay at AKV and OKW, I could only book up to midnight of the day we check out of AKV:

I wanted three dinners at Boma, a dinner at Jiko, a lunch at Le Cellier and a dinner at Chef Mickey's.

I got :

October 10th Boma 7:00 PM
October 11th Boma 7:10 PM
October 12th Jiko 7:10 PM
October 13th Le Cellier 11:35 AM
October 13th Boma 7:50 PM
October 14th Chef Mickey's 6:40 PM

I might try for a lunch time reservation at Coral Reef for the second half of the stay, but I am pretty happy with what I have and when we are at OKW, we will mainly eat at Olivia's (no ADR required) and will probably have one meal offsite.

Corinna

Why do you have a 10 day gap between your reservations? Did you have a split stay/cruise? We have a similar situation in December and figured I'd have to call twice.

Yes, I am going to be on the Western Oct. 3-10. I made my reservations today as I check in on the 10th. I made the reservations for the early part of my trip today so I could get everything done all at once. I was not able to get 1900 PF, as it was booked. If you have plans for a really popular place, I would recommend calling right at your 90 day mark and not risking it, even if it means you have to call twice. Good luck!

I made mine for our honeymoon this morning!

We are doing Le Cellier, Sci Fi, Ohana, Teppan Edo, Biergarten, and Crystal Palace.

ETA: Got everything I wanted and at the times I wanted or very close to so i'm happy :)

Flying Fish Café dinner 535pm (wanted 600)
Whispering Canyon Café dinner 720pm (wanted 730)
Ohana breakfast 930am (changed from Kona Cafe as their times earlier/later than I wanted and I think I was having second thoughts about no character meals anyway!)
50s Primetime dinner 700pm
Boma dinner 535pm (wanted 630 but no later)
Ohana dinner 500pm (was worried I wouldn't get this as I wanted this exact time before MNSSHP so really pleased I got it)
Le Cellier lunch 140pm (wanted 130)
Boma breakfast 840am (wanted 900)

I made mine yesterday. Two nights at CG and one at AP. We're just doing a long weekend and will spend the rest of the time grazing the food booths at Epcot. Every year we tell ourselves we overbook on dining so this small trip we're going to try with just a few ADR's.

I just got off the phone with WDW-DINE and got almost everything I wanted! I couldn't believe it, after all these weeks of anticipation, I am really happy with the way things turned out. For those trying to figure out the "tiers", I am booked at AKL with a 40% off pin, have an AP and will be using a TiW card. I have the following reserved:

Oct. 01 Kona Cafe (wanted 1900 PF) @2:30 PM
Oct. 02 Boma @9:30 AM
Oct. 12 Akershus @8:20 AM (wanted 8:05)
Oct. 14 Tusker House @8:25 AM (wanted 8:05)
Oct. 14 Jiko @7:00 PM
Oct. 15 Hollywood Brown Derby F! Package @5:00 PM
Oct. 16 Crystal Palace @8:05 AM

I think things are a lot easier to get now that free dining is over, but I was still apprehensive. Now I need to figure out what to do with the next two months! :rotfl:

I hope everyone got what they were going for today!

Glad things are opening up - -

BTW 8:20 AM is the earliest adr for Askerhaus (I actually thought it was 8:30 am!) CRT is 8:05 -

Glad things are opening up - -

BTW 8:20 AM is the earliest adr for Askerhaus (I actually thought it was 8:30 am!)
Actually I have an ADR for 8:00am and I believe that 8am is the earliest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter