Who is leaving today?

Maty

Earning My Ears
I'm not leaving today.:guilty: But I would love to hear of people that are! Nothing makes me feel alittle closer to our arrival to WDW then to hear the excitement of others that are. So I'm just wondering are you leaving today to WDW? If so please please have a great day and enjoy it for the rest of us that are still in single, double, or triple digits:cutie:

I just got back 15 days ago and going in
30 days for 3 days then in
61 for 6 days for MNSHP
then 111 for MVMCP another 6 day trip
and then 143 with some friends who are letting me stay with them
I do not have any more trips booked yet but I am missing disney already and can not wait to go back.

I wish we were leaving today!!! We were just there 88 days ago, but it seems like forever! And our next trip is not for another 270!!!

I wish I was! I still have 12 days. I would love to hear from people that are on their way too. It will ease the pain of the wait! lol

12 days! Well 7 days now! Oh how exciting :teeth:

I just got back 15 days ago and going in
30 days for 3 days then in
61 for 6 days for MNSHP
then 111 for MVMCP another 6 day trip
and then 143 with some friends who are letting me stay with them
I do not have any more trips booked yet but I am missing disney already and can not wait to go back.

I wish I had that many trips planed for Disney! You are so lucky to be able to go so much. Please have tons of fun for the rest of us.

I wish we were leaving today!!! We were just there 88 days ago, but it seems like forever! And our next trip is not for another 270!!!

270 days...don't worry I hope it goes by so fast for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter