Who is in the world 15th-31st October? DISMEET!!

>Ash<

The Lost Caballeros
Hey Guys,

sorry if this thread is already avaliable i couldnt find one :p

i will be in the world from 15th October - 31st October

ill be wearing my limegreen mickey head as is the custom... limegreen mickey head with my dis name on it, if you see me stop and say hi,... ill be the really pasty-white 22yr ol sweating and wearing a lanyard full of pins to trade.

will be going to 5 MNSSHP whilst i am their and will be seeing the food and wine festival and watching some of the eat to the beat performers.

always up for meeting other dis-ers that share the disney flair like me, will also be doing live updates on my FB page and also on the disboards live from my phone.

i was thinking if i set up a fb page we could also let each other know current wait times, any random characters that have appeared and if you wanna meet other dis-ers. (just an idea)

anyways let me know... who will be their with me 15-31st October flying out of manchester with virgin on the 15th :joker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter