Who is going? When?

:yay: for more trips!!

Hope you like Le Cellier as much as we do!! I have heard good things about Kouzzina too.
Be sure and check in and tell us about it.

Maybe we can use this thread for dining reviews and other Disney related info. ::yes::

I like that idea!

We were slipping down.

Anyone just back with a dining review?

Or anyone have another trip planned?

Well, I may be able to plan a trip for next year. We found out yesterday that we are getting a year-end bonus & our salaries are being "un-frozen", so if I can bank that extra money......

:yay: Hoping we get to add you a trip soon then, Missy.
That is great news.
DH finally got his full pay back too :yay: :woohoo: (now to sell the house :rolleyes: )

:yay: Hoping we get to add you a trip soon then, Missy.
That is great news.
DH finally got his full pay back too :yay: :woohoo: (now to sell the house :rolleyes: )

Nancy, how's the house selling going? Do you have people looking at the house, this is the perfect time to buy, with low interest rates, I'm surprise it hasn't sold yet, it's been on the market a long time.
Sending you some pixie dust for hoping it sales soon.pixiedust:

Well, I may be able to plan a trip for next year. We found out yesterday that we are getting a year-end bonus & our salaries are being "un-frozen", so if I can bank that extra money......

Great, here's hoping you can add another trip into your schedule before the exchangers meet in Dec 2011.

Nancy, how's the house selling going? Do you have people looking at the house, this is the perfect time to buy, with low interest rates, I'm surprise it hasn't sold yet, it's been on the market a long time.
Sending you some pixie dust for hoping it sales soon.pixiedust:

Since summer we have been getting more lookers. I think it will stop now or at least very few, until after the holidays.
Our agent wants us to lower the price.....again :rolleyes: No one else thinks it will really help.
We need all the bank owned ones gone....you just can't compete with those prices.
Hoping for spring now.

Glad to hear your good news, Missy1961!

We will be going for a F&W/MNSSHP (hopefully a party) weekend, October 1 -4.

My DSis and her friends ate at Kouzzina last month and raved...took leftovers back to the room and loved them, too.

Not at WDW, but DH and I went to Savannah, to two restaurants associated with Paula Deen over the weekend. Uncle Bubba's Oyster House...loved the Low-country boil, and the to Lady and Sons and loved the crab stew appetizer and then the buffet, the fried chicken was out of this world. There were healthier offerings of chicken, but I stuck with what I loved!

We had a great rate from Disney Visa at Disney's HHI resort and that was wonderful too. The 2 nights there went by so fast, but the trip was definitely worth it. It was our first visit to that area, and we're looking forward to going again sometime.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Love Paula Deen.
Sounds like a fun time, Bobbi.

I hadn't know anything about Paula Deen until I began researching Savannah! Today at Krogers I noticed that they are featuring Paula Deen Spiral sliced hams! It's funny how when you learn about something/someone, you begin seeing that everywhere!

Glad to hear your good news, Missy1961!

We will be going for a F&W/MNSSHP (hopefully a party) weekend, October 1 -4.

My DSis and her friends ate at Kouzzina last month and raved...took leftovers back to the room and loved them, too.

Not at WDW, but DH and I went to Savannah, to two restaurants associated with Paula Deen over the weekend. Uncle Bubba's Oyster House...loved the Low-country boil, and the to Lady and Sons and loved the crab stew appetizer and then the buffet, the fried chicken was out of this world. There were healthier offerings of chicken, but I stuck with what I loved!

We had a great rate from Disney Visa at Disney's HHI resort and that was wonderful too. The 2 nights there went by so fast, but the trip was definitely worth it. It was our first visit to that area, and we're looking forward to going again sometime.

Paula Deen is one of my favorites on Food Network. I've sent her Taco Soup as part of a recipe exchange once or twice.

bumping this up....any new trips booked??

YES!! ME!! :yay: Just booked another 4 night trip to DLR next Oct. :woohoo:

LOL...Donna. How are things going with you?
Getting ready for your trip?

Actually we're back from our trip. Had a great time! Drove it and really enjoyed that with the changing of the leaves. It was a beautiful drive both ways. We got back late on Saturday night, the 31st, and the next day our good feelings came to an abrupt halt, as my 58 year old brother had an acute heart attack. I'm so thankful we were home. Would never have thought he was a heart attack candidate. It was a shock. Anyway, he's doing better now. So I'm still playing catch up with all the after-vacation stuff to do and put away. :goodvibes Oh, and waiting on the pin exchange!!! :rotfl:

Donna

Wow.....don't know why I thought you were going this month :rolleyes: guess I should look at the date list more often.

Soooo sorry to hear about your brother :( Glad he is doing better.
You know, I have heard a lot about "unlikely" people having heart attacks :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter