Who is going? When?

I'll be there when KimRaye is. I'm going Oct 6th through 12th for my birthday (the 10th).

Also going Aug 17th to 24th.

And I am reallllllly trying not to plan a long weekend over Labor Day. So far I've been good and not booked anything. But flights are cheap and I can get AKL for $139 a night. Haven't seen that since 2003!

dzee and stitch1986 will be there while I'm there, September 30-Oct 5. Doing Halloween party on Oct 1. Matbe we can meet!!!!!:cool1:

dzee and stitch1986 will be there while I'm there, September 30-Oct 5. Doing Halloween party on Oct 1. Matbe we can meet!!!!!:cool1:

Myself and my family have a trip planned for next year. Have a villa booked for 3 weeks. We are busy planning what we want to do and where we want to go,soooooo excited already:banana: Must get a countdown up and running.

I'll be in WDW September 15-29 :)

I'm so excited! Starting to get things booked now, such as MNSSHP tickets and an ADR for a character breakfast at Cape May Cafe! I've also took the plunge and bought some currency, I have $500 to spend so far - more to come!

Okay got my countdown up and running. We will leave on the 30th June 2010 but could be a day or so earlier depending on what flights we can get. These will be booked early in the new year:banana:

We will be there Aug 16th - 24th at AKL.

Wish I could add some dates but we won't be returning to WDW until January, 2011. Will be staying at BLT on this trip.

I'll put my dates in even though it's going to be till August 2011 before we can go again. Am trying to pinch my pennies to save for the trip. Have great trips everyone! Will let the thread know when we hubby has booked his vacation time for the trip in early 2011. This will be our first trip to WDW, and am planning on it being a surprise. Won't let them know until the day before the trip.

BWV 10/15 ~ 10/22
BCV 12/12 ~ 12/16:santa::santa::santa:

If you see a lady looking frazzled yelling "Jake!"..that'll be me. We've lost him the last 3 years, I'm not sure his streak will end this fall. :rotfl2: I'll have my pin from Nancy on. We're there 10/16-24 at THV (BWV if waitlist comes through!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter