Who is going? When?

Ohhh...that is making it hard!! You are strong.
What dates were you looking at?

towards the end of Sept/beginning of Oct. A slow time at work, Disney isn't horribly busy, FREE DINING!!!!!! But I've resisted so far.

Well, we'll be there Sept. 20-29, so maybe you should come :teeth:
How long out did they extend it. It was at Oct. 3.

And.....dining is online now....we'll see how that goes. I can book on Monday. On taking a look it is going to be slow going for this dial-us user :eek:

Well, we'll be there Sept. 20-29, so maybe you should come :teeth:
How long out did they extend it. It was at Oct. 3.

And.....dining is online now....we'll see how that goes. I can book on Monday. On taking a look it is going to be slow going for this dial-us user :eek:

I think that was the end, so maybe I'm just seeing old news, but the site said it had been extended.

And I was thinking of going from Sept. 29-Oct. 2 or 3.

I think that was the end, so maybe I'm just seeing old news, but the site said it had been extended.

And I was thinking of going from Sept. 29-Oct. 2 or 3.

I just read about it. It is the booking date that was extended.

Sept will be our free trip :teeth: (except for food). An extra trip this year.
Hmmmm.....maybe you should go after all ;)

8/15 - 8/20 for free dining, first for me. Then sadly will not be returning until 2011 for my very first cruise :) I will be heading through the canal(been dreaming of it now since the very first one several years ago).

You will love the canal trip, Dania!! It was wonderful!!
We went last year and would love to do it again sometime. That must be when the Wonder is getting repositioned to the west coast, right?

8/15 - 8/20 for free dining, first for me. Then sadly will not be returning until 2011 for my very first cruise :) I will be heading through the canal(been dreaming of it now since the very first one several years ago).

Hey! We'll be there at the same time! I didn't realize free dining was that far into October. Can't get it with the DVC, tho. rats. Maybe we can meet up for a few minutes somewhere?

OK...I have CLEARLY not had my coffee this morning...why I thought you were in October when it does indeed say 8/15! I guess I got excited that the 15-20 matched! LOL! That makes more sense with free dining, too.

We should......looks like this year everyone is going at different times and just missing each other.

Who wants to organize a meet and how many people would actually plan to go??

We'll be there Sept. 25 to 28. MNSSHP on the 25th, anybody going to go to that?

Looking forward to seeing Meriweather on the 26th. Just waiting to find out about the dinner ADR.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Good luck on the ADR, Bobbi.
I only booked one there, counting on the second being with you :teeth:

We are going to MNSSHP on 9-22......not sure about costumes yet. That is in the queue :rolleyes:

sept 23-26 wdw
sept 26-oct 3 disney magic
oct 3 wdw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter