who is going on this cruise on July 24th of 2004?

couldn't help but notice you sailed the 4 day in a hurricane... what was that like? Did it ruin your trip to the islands? Give details....

Hello Everyone!!!

We are one of the 3 other couples that khakismom is going with. This will be our first Disney as well as first cruise ever. We are so excited we can't wait. Keep us in your prayers though...we are moving from North Carolina to Georgia the weekend before we go on the cruise. Boy are we ever going to need it!!!!! Hope we get to meet some of you.

Beth & Tony

Hey this is Erin I'm LIslander's daughter email me if any other teens want to talk before the cruise i'm 14 and want to meet people before the cruise

email me at: lildanzagrl@aol.com

Thanks!
~Erin

Well based upon the response from this forum, it appears that the ship is going to be rather empty. And if that is the case, we will all have lots of fun having the ship to ourselves.

But I don't think that will be the case! There are probably a lot of people that do not know about this forum!!!

According to Disney operator, as of June 17th, ship is at full capacity... no vacancies.... I guess they just don't know about us...!

Why don't we all plan a DIS Meet? Since this is our first cruise, do any veterans have ideas when the best time to meet would be?

Angie

Going on her Honeymoon -- July 24

Our family, me, hubby and 2 girls (6 and 15) are also going on the St. John's tour!!! Has anyone else done that excursion before? I am an amateur photographer and want to get some good pictures....

Also, mountain biking in St. Maarten...(I have lost 75 pounds in 5 years and have become addicted to biking...!) Maybe the biking will help (a little) to counteract the effects of all those buffets!!! LOL

See you all very soon...!

Anne:Pinkbounc

Hey Guys...

Got my cruise docs today in the mail!!!! It's beginning to look a lot like Disney!!!!!

Getting close....and sooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!

Who else has gotten their docs?

Anne:wave: :wave: :earsboy: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :tongue: :hyper: :sunny: :wave2:

Some of ours have arrived. One cabin is booked through DVC so who knows when we will get those. I also have a 15 year old. His aol sign in is bigpat2388. He can chat with your daughter before hand. We are all excited. I have to make some changes to our excursions. We never found the time to get scuba certified so it's snorkeling for us.

Is any one staying at the Radisson the night before?

Can't wait to meet every one.

My husband and I are staying at the Radisson the night before. We are driving down from the Philadelphia area. Can't wait for this trip.
Angie

We will also be at the Radisson. No docs yet though.
Would be neat to try to have a meet. It is my first cruise and I dont know how those things happen but I know anything can happen.
Anyone interested?

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

YIPEE, HOORAY!!!!!! OUR DOCS ARRIVED THIS MORNING!!!!

WE REALLY ARE GOING ON A DISNEY CRUISE!!!!!!

(WE WILL BE AT THE MCO HYATT THE NIGHT BEFORE IF ANYONE WANTS TO GET TOGETHER FOR A CHAT OR A DRINK)

MAMA QUACK

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hello Everyone!

In 4 short weeks we'll all be heading to the Port. I've scrolled through our thread and have made a list of everyone cruising. If I haven't included you, please add your name below. Add more information if you want.

I was thinking about a meet on Saturday at 3:15 at the Goofy pool. I asked for reccomendations and that was the reply I received. If anyone else has a suggestion let me know.

Here goes (there were kids listed by themselves, I'm not including them in the list

LIslander (Laura)
buginarug
JOANNEL (Joanne)
danjrmom
AngieRL (honeymooners)
tinksmom (Tenya) -- cruising with DH and 10 yo DD -- our 3rd cruise, staying on Deck 6; early seating for dinner; driving in from Vero Beach
lemonpledge
khakismum
bkiss
MamaQuack (Becky)
ann-e-mator
Azptcruiser

See you all soon,
Tenya tinkerbellesmom@sbcglobal.net

Sounds great!!!!

MamaQuack (Becky) cruising with ds(13)Taylor and also staying on deck 6 - late dinner seating

Sound great! Well, count on Russell and Angie, the honeymooners, staying on Deck 2 with late seating. We are staying at the Radison the night before.

You got it!! See ya at 3:15 at the Goofy pool.
Laura, DH Bob, And DD's ERin(14) and Colleen(11) will be there!!
Perhaps Ill bring my extended family along. There are 15 of us in all! We will be on deck 6 with early seating.
Going today for some essential supplies to put away.
No docs yet. Anxiously awaiting those!

Anyone else going?

I'm a Lindsay too! We're going on the Magic on July 24th. I'm 9 and my sister is 5. Anyone in our age range going? :wave2:

3:15 at the goofy pool sounds great. For all you at the Radisson I am sure we will be out at the pool the night before. Look for a group with lots of boys and the moms with Pina Colada's in hand. The diet will officially be over on the 23rd!!!!!! Don't forget to put your bathing suits in your carry ons if the kids want to swim before the luggage arrives.

We are also on deck six with late dinner. I have begun a little of my shopping.

Water camera's
sunscreen & after sun lotion
camera batteries
misc pain & cold pills much chaeper at walmart than on the ship.
Zip locks.

Any other suggestions?

See every one soon.

Joanne

don't forget the over-the-door shoe holder
if you plan on doing laundry -- detergent tablets, dryer sheets and quarters

Anyone in the vacinity of 6081? If you're early dining and know your rotation we're PLAPLAP

Tenya

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!