Who is doing F&W this year? When?

PS - I told Jeff your theory and he says...you should stay a day longer.
You know I would if I could. If I stay an extra day I'll be in that place in the backyard we so graciously call the Dog House! :)

I'll be there solo from 10/10-10/12. Friends joining me on 10/12, we'll all be walking with Ferris on 10/13 & then going to Clearwater area until 10/15. I'm planning to hit Epcot on 10/11 in the evening after spending the day at AK.

ADP said:
You know I would if I could. If I stay an extra day I'll be in that place in the backyard we so graciously call the Dog House! :)

Lol.... Ok... Hopefully we'll catch you guys next year!

I'll be out there 11/7 - 11/14, so I finally get to experience at least a couple days of Food & Wine. :cool1:

Plus Disneyland Correspondent Tony Spittell will be running the Wine & Dine Half Marathon on November 10th....be sure to cheer him on if you're around!

I'll be there for the opening of the Food & Wine Festival, and for Epcot's 30th Anniversary Celebration.

We'll be there for opening weekend, Sept 27th-Oct 2nd. This will be our first F&W. We're going as part of the Be Our Guest Podcast group.

We will be there the 9th-16th of October :woohoo: Going to enjoy Swolphin Classic on Friday night and check out the new AoA resort, too. My husband is presenting at a conference at the Dolphin most of the trip - so it will be a mostly girls adventure (meaning I am crazy enough to attempt WDW with my 2 little girls.) We will not be able to walk with Ferris, but I am going to send a donation in lieu of our funky feet. Best wishes to the walkers :cheer2:

We are heading down for a very short trip October 13-15. We have tix to the Swolphin food and wine event on the 13th and cannot wait. We'll have to do F & W at EPCOT on Sunday the 14th but we'll manage. Cannot wait - its the most wonderful time of the year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter