Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 10

Morning PD.

I'd love some of that cake for breakfast:thumbsup2

I really shouldn't though because next week I will be eating all those yummy desserts:goodvibes

Who said "clothes don't make the man"????:lmao: most of these fine young men are in the same 'air soft' photo below.....:rotfl:
47b8df03b3127cceb4b45986b09b00000026108AZsnLhozbNS

47b8df00b3127cceb48ed6ff997700000026108AZsnLhozbNS

Happy BELATED Birthday PD's DH!!!!:banana: how nice to all have the day off together!!!! and yes CONGRATS to your NYG for going all this way & i think i saw on CNN this a.m. that they've won their last 10 straight games....maybe it was 8...but anyway - good luck...i'm not a giants nor a Pats fan...so i'm neutral....

It rained really hard going thru the foothills this a.n. but was only sprinkling when i left the gym...not sure what's expected but also saw HOW HORRIBLY COLD it is in the NE...you all STAY safe & WARM!!!!

back awhile later..should have update on Mom...if all went on time, she should be out of surgery soon & in recovery.....

PS...not going over to that CB board ;) ...i didn't really like it much....:rolleyes1

Good Morning from a Former Katlick School boy (10 years of it anyway)

Brenda, can we talk?????:rolleyes1
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So bizze batteling on the boards last night forgot to set my clock. Got up late and had a rough Mornin here today.:headache: !

Anyhoooooooooooooooooo

Who said "clothes don't make the man"????:lmao: most of these fine young men are in the same 'air soft' photo below.....:rotfl:

The clean up mighty nice!:thumbsup2

Thanks Aisling....how are you???? How is Jess??? All recovered?

:eek: What happened to Jess???????:confused3

Thank you but those girls better stay away from my boys are I'll stick DU on em' :rotfl2:

DU~ get any points yet?? :
Yup! Me love a good battle when ye old Irish is up!:laughing:
No points...yet! perhaps the mods are asleep?:confused3

Wow~ Liz looks much taller then 5'3". I guess we all look a lil taller then we actually are. QUOTE]
Yes she does!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: suprised to read that!

How Tall are you TK'ers?????????????????????

6'2 here.

DU, BEHAVE yourself, young man.

;)

NO! I dont wanna!:snooty:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: yeah you know - somehow i think you might be one of the boys that was 'asked to leave' St Francis :rotfl: :rotfl:

So bizze batteling on the boards last night forgot to set my clock. Got up late and had a rough Mornin here today.:headache: !

Anyhoooooooooooooooooo

The clean up mighty nice!:thumbsup2 They sure do!! That same formal dance is coming up this Saturday

:eek: What happened to Jess???????:confused3 He had some surgery on his nose before Christmas...separated septum...

No points...yet! perhaps the mods are asleep?:confused3 Did i miss a good fight somewhere?
Wow~ Liz looks much taller then 5'3". I guess we all look a lil taller then we actually are. QUOTE]
Yes she does!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: suprised to read that!

6'2 here.

NO! I dont wanna!:snooty:

GOOD NEWS...Sis just called...Mom is out of surgery...other than being a little nauseous....all went really well:)

GOOD NEWS...Sis just called...Mom is out of surgery...other than being a little nauseous....all went really well:)

That is good to hear. Hopefully her recovery goes smoothly.

DU, I am 5' 4" tall.

5'6" here.....,

Morning all.....:wave:...
Yep...COLD here...not as bad as yesterday...but still COLD:cold:

Dinner was good...I had a grilled chicken, with a stirfry veggie mix...
Mike had fish....

Got home by 10PM and I bet I was asleep by 10:30...What an oldster I am getting to be...:sad2:

Good luck with dr.appts, and surgerys pixiedust:
and new classes...pixiedust:...

now thats a bunch of hansome boys:thumbsup2

TTFN

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: yeah you know - somehow i think you might be one of the boys that was 'asked to leave' St Francis :rotfl: :rotfl:

No..but i was a disgraced Altar boy. Caught smokin in the rafters!:eek: They'd have NONE of that!

:eek: What happened to Jess???????:confused3 He had some surgery on his nose before Christmas...separated septum...
YIkes! I hope all is OK...I'd be interested in finding out how it went. I have too also have the Op...holding off for as long as possible.

No points...yet! perhaps the mods are asleep?:confused3 Did i miss a good fight somewhere?
:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

:woohoo: :wizard: :woohoo: :wizard: :woohoo: :wizard:

Thanks All....i don't know why i was so worried last night after talking to her...i know these surgeries are pretty common now a days.....i think i was more worried how she would do with the anesthesia etc. i'm so glad she had it done!

Here's to a speedy recovery :wizard:

she must be feeling pretty good (maybe it's the painkillers), but i just sent Deb a txt msg to tell Mom that now that she'll be able to walk...she can do the London/Paris trip with Deb & I....she just laughed - said she had already been there....

Cally~ you're ticker is getting really close to 0!:cheer2: Bet it stilol feels like forever for you and the boys tho!

I'm so glad it is finally moving!!! Yes, some days it does seem like forever! He really isn't gone that long compared to others that have to deploy but for me it does seem like a very very very long time. :confused3

I'll be watching the SB if only for the commercials :snooty:

:lmao:

Oh and a Happy Birthday to Mr. pixie dust 112 :teeth:

Hope your daughter gets to feeling better :wizard:

she must be feeling pretty good (maybe it's the painkillers), but i just sent Deb a txt msg to tell Mom that now that she'll be able to walk...she can do the London/Paris trip with Deb & I....she just laughed - said she had already been there....

:laughing: Thank goodness for painkillers!

No..but i was a disgraced Altar boy. Caught smokin in the rafters!:eek: They'd have NONE of that! Well i would think NOT....:lmao: actually i believe that some of the boys who were asked to leave had more of a 'grade' issue...they really aren't allowed to get d's and/or f's....kind of a waste of parent's $$$

YIkes! I hope all is OK...I'd be interested in finding out how it went. I have too also have the Op...holding off for as long as possible.

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

:woohoo: :wizard: :woohoo: :wizard: :woohoo: :wizard:

:laughing: Thank goodness for painkillers!
Wish i could have some.....:rotfl:

Okay, so sometime after I went to bed at 1:30 am and the time I got up to let a cat out at 6:45 am SOMEONE turned on the snow machine:mad:

Now there is an inch or so of snow on the ground.

Not exactly what I was looking forward to and I don't think it was forecasted

It is also blowing around everywhere.

I guess I should have filled those bird feeders yesterday like I was thinking about doing.

I love the snow and I love wind...but together... not so much!
Morning PD.

I'd love some of that cake for breakfast:thumbsup2

I really shouldn't though because next week I will be eating all those yummy desserts:goodvibes
desserts!:cloud9:

You should frame these two photos and place them right next to each other!
PS...not going over to that CB board ;) ...i didn't really like it much....:rolleyes1
It's a scary place!
No points...yet! perhaps the mods are asleep?:confused3

6'2 here.

I'm 5'8"

:thumbsup2 Glas to hear that all is well!
Thanks All....i don't know why i was so worried last night after talking to her...i know these surgeries are pretty common now a days.....i think i was more worried how she would do with the anesthesia etc. i'm so glad she had it done!
It's natural to worry. I would have been the same way!
I'm so glad it is finally moving!!! Yes, some days it does seem like forever! He really isn't gone that long compared to others that have to deploy but for me it does seem like a very very very long time. :confused3

I'll be watching the SB if only for the commercials :snooty:

:lmao:

Oh and a Happy Birthday to Mr. pixie dust 112 :teeth:

Hope your daughter gets to feeling better :wizard:

She seems to be feeling better already.:cheer2: for antibiotics!

Yes PD that's a great idea...I should frame those 2 pics of the boys!!! :goodvibes i'm in a photo mood today, & here's a few pics i just posted on my cruise thread that DD just sent me...these are of her & DBF in Cancun during the holidays
47b8df03b3127cce98548a6b311200000027101AYuHLdq1bMa

47b8df03b3127cce98548a56b01f00000027101AYuHLdq1bMa

47b8df03b3127cce98548a57312e00000027101AYuHLdq1bMa

WOW...to be 5'8" - how nice!!!!

Yes PD that's a great idea...I should frame those 2 pics of the boys!!! :goodvibes i'm in a photo mood today, & here's a few pics i just posted on my cruise thread that DD just sent me...these are of her & DBF in Cancun during the holidays
47b8df03b3127cce98548a6b311200000027101AYuHLdq1bMa

47b8df03b3127cce98548a56b01f00000027101AYuHLdq1bMa

47b8df03b3127cce98548a57312e00000027101AYuHLdq1bMa

WOW...to be 5'8" - how nice!!!!

All of these pictures are great....and no offense to the DBF but I especially like the one with the dolphin!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter