Who does the most WDW trip planning...women or men?

My wife and I split duties. I usually book the trip, and figure out which parks we are going to on which days (TouringPlans.com) the DW takes over planning ADRs, and getting supplies organized. I have a lot of freedom at work so I do check DisBoards frequently, etc, and we both share ideas and toss what we find. We have a deal, she packs the bags, I load the vehicle and get everything ready for the drive and book the hotels.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive 32GB using the DISBoards App

I am the WDW planner in our family. My husband doesn't get involve at all. I am perfectly happy with it that at we I am the bigger Disney enthusiast. Planning is a big part if the fun for me!

I do all of the planning and dreaming and making it happen in our home. My DH gets very interested a few weeks out.

We are going next December. We are booked, I have my packing list, I have a budget and a special binder I made. Besides making payments each week to Dreams Unlimited - we are about 1/3 paid, I have been buying a $25 gift card each week to use for tips, drinks and spending money.

I am definitely the planner in my house. My DH is happy to help with packing and will listen to me prattle on about ideas, but in the end it is left to me. I love it though, DWD is definitely my hobby. I love reading and planning for all of our trips.

I do all the planning and over scheduling (ha-ha) for our vacations. My DH just shows up. He always ends up enjoying everything that I plan. My mom tells me I should do this for a living. Why yes, I'd luv to!

:cool1:

TOTALLY me. DH says "plan whatever, tell me where to be when, and I'll carry the crap"

Which works, perfectly!! :rotfl2:

1stvisit0909 said:
TOTALLY me. DH says "plan whatever, tell me where to be when, and I'll carry the crap"

Which works, perfectly!! :rotfl2:

My husband is the same way! And I love the control and freedom when it comes to Disney planning!

Women
I do all the vacation planning, no matter the destination. These days I get other Mom's calling me to confer on their Disney trips :lmao: Never any Dad's though :cool2:

My husband and MIL have been doing most of the planning for our Christmas trip to WDW. It's only now that I've had a chance to really sit down and research (thanks mainly to this board :) ).

I have been doing all the planning and will have to do all the driving also but mu husband will be spending the money :thumbsup2

I do all of the planning for our trips, it would be hard to leave this up to anyone else. I will give assignments to DH and DD like "pick the restaurants you would like to visit". The project manager in me just finds it too hard to relinquish the work! It's fun when a trip is over and everyone says, wow, we did everything we wanted to do and then some.

We both plan for trips. Both of us work on park plans, dining wants, etc, and we talk about it and decide what we're going to do. Whoever has time does the booking when we're ready. I let DH figure out our budget, though. If we disagree on something, he will almost always let me have my way, that's just how he is.

ETA: i pack my stuff, he packs for himself and the kids after he does laundry before the trip, and he packs the van.

I do everything. Wife likes to relax, she never even comes to the boards. I handle booking, ADRs , plane tickets everything. I love it though!

Most definitely me! princess: :cheer2:

I do all of the work - stress about all of the decisions. I wouldn't have it any other way now - I love disney planning!

This will be our 4th Disney trip (see signature) and other than asking my wife where she might want to eat, I've handled 100% of the planning for all of our trips. I'm just a lot more detailed about things than she is and when it comes to planning a Disney trip, details matter!!!!

I am definitely the planner in my house. My DH is happy to help with packing and will listen to me prattle on about ideas, but in the end it is left to me. I love it though, DWD is definitely my hobby. I love reading and planning for all of our trips.

The reading and planning is part of the fun, the pre-fun. LOL :cool1:

On our first trip, my older brother was 10 and did all the planning. I'm not even exaggerating. He planned the entire thing down to daily schedules, restaurant reservations, touring plans, etc. and got my parents to book everything according to his plans. I don't remember much of the trip itself (I was very young) but I'm told he did an amazing job.

Last time, I did all the planning, and I'll be doing it again this time around. My brother and I both live for being prepared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter