Who do you book with?

pewing

2Prince/1PrincessMom
We booked our last two WDW trips through DU (and were SO happy :goodvibes )

Who do you book through?

I did put in requests for quotes from DU and Mousesavers.com.

Any experiences with either on DCL?

Thanks!

pewing said:
We booked our last two WDW trips through DU (and were SO happy :goodvibes )

Who do you book through?

I did put in requests for quotes from DU and Mousesavers.com.

Any experiences with either on DCL?

Thanks!
Did one last May with Mousesavers (Chet) but all others with Christee at OLP.

I have used Dream Unlimited 3 times now and couldn't be happier. Merri is my agent and I couldn't say enough nice things about her!

Actually, I had asked the same question a couple of days ago as I was getting ready to book out 2nd cruise, but I ended up just going thru DCL again. It just makes me a little nervous about using a TA, but of course that's just me...there are a LOT of people here who have a TA and LOVE them!

We have used Dreams for 3 cruises, one WDW vacation and we also have a Disneyland vacation booked with them. I love them and every agent we have had has been fantastic.

We get quick responses and great service! They even saved us an extra $279 on our Disneyland trip well after we had booked it. I wouldn't have even to know to ask about this savings, but my agent e-mailed me and told me she got us a better rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter