Who do you book with?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Natasha&Matt, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Natasha&Matt

Natasha&Matt <font color=royalblue>I fancy Prince Eric<br><font

Hey everyone just pricing up a holiday for Oct/Nov

Who do you book with? Any advice?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. joolz1910

joolz1910 <font color=green>I would have gone down to recept

Hiya, If you have a budget airline near to you, it's probably best to book separately. The same applies if you are near Eurostar. I booked direct with Disney and could not beat their price. You can also get 6.5% cashback on Quidco.

4. tennisfan

tennisfan <font color=blue>Was told off for sliding down the Moderator

I almost always book with Disney

5. thelittlemermaid83

thelittlemermaid83 <font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome

Natasha I would book eurostar by itself then hotel through Disney works out a lot cheaper.

6. scald

scald <font color=royalblue>I am a big girls blouse when

I must say that booking direct on the website has always worked out cheapest for us. Especially with the great offers like 40% off. Booking Eurostar is also cheaper done direct with them. By booking our next trip in this way I saved over 200 on the package price by either operator. I will have to add Disney Express service seperately, but at just £30, I'm still quids in!:thumbsup2

7. Lisa_C

Lisa_C *Mum to the 1st Disneyland Paris DISBOARD BABY!*

We book the hotel package direct with Disney (though via Thomson's for extra security and the benefit of spreading the cost) we also book Eurostar separately (I live in Ashford but it's extremely easy via their website).

With the 40% off via Disney, and £69 return fare for an adult via eurostar.....we saved over £400 verses all in one via Disney.

We're staying at the Cheyenne mid July and all I need to do now is add the Disney Express (because we are lazy LMAO) and I'm done! It's only £15 per adult and kids are free :-):yay:

8. scottishgirl87

scottishgirl87 DIS Veteran

I booked directly through Easyjet/Disney and saved alot!!! I tried a couple of the big travel agents, First Choice were pretty much the same as Disney. However, Thomas Cook wanted something like £265 each for the 2 of us for flights and the Explorer's Hotel and that's WITHOUT park tickets! I ended up paying £280 all in each for our flights/Disney hotel and that obviously includes our park tickets.

9. Bolanette87

Bolanette87 <font color=deeppink>The Queen Bee<br><font color=

I booked the hotel direct with Disney and our flights direct with easyjet.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

10. ghockley1981

ghockley1981 <font color=red>Wishes his work lift was ToT<br><f

for our trip in May I booked the Cheyenne and travel all through Eurostar, no where else could get close :confused3

11. Belle's World

Belle's World DIS Veteran

I booked direct with disney and travel with Eurostar as it worked outr cheaper.

Ro

12. stevelamb121

stevelamb121 DLP Lover

I booked flights direct through easyjet, and then checked out the hotel online, but booked over the phone, as on the Disney website you have to pay the full amount, but on the phone they will take a deposit :)

13. babymaddie

babymaddie Mouseketeer

Hotel package with DISNEY and flights this year with Air france all online and on my parents credit card.

Previously have flown with B.A. and Air France.