Who are the Head Servers on Dream right now?

I think you're confused...that describes Kurlei to a Tee!!!

;)

Nope, not confused at all.:) That is Ali. He even remembered us from our May 2010 Cruise. He didn't remember the name but he remembered our faces. DCL is indeed very lucky if they have 2 head servers of this quality.

mytripsandraces said:
Has anyone seen Deniz from Turkey or is he still on the Wonder? He was my head server on both of my Wonder cruises and was wonderful! On the first cruise, I was traveling with a vegetarian and he arranged for some wonderful off-menu vegetarian dishes for her. On the second, I was with my entire family (12, including 4 children) and he made everyone feel special. I'm hoping to see him on the Dream in January or on the Fantasy for PCC4.0.

I also had deniz just last week on the fantasy. He's absolutely wonderful!

Has anyone seen Deniz from Turkey or is he still on the Wonder? He was my head server on both of my Wonder cruises and was wonderful! On the first cruise, I was traveling with a vegetarian and he arranged for some wonderful off-menu vegetarian dishes for her. On the second, I was with my entire family (12, including 4 children) and he made everyone feel special. I'm hoping to see him on the Dream in January or on the Fantasy for PCC4.0.

Just got back on the 12th on the Fantasy. While we did not have him, he and my son became partners in crime every night while dining!! We loved him, he was wonderful! As a matter of fact got a great pic of he, my son, and our head server Sugar!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

:thumbsup2

Last year in March on the Dream we had Gonzalo and he was excellent, he mentioned he will likely be heading to the Fantasy in the summer last year. Our servers were Milan(hoping to head to the Wonder) and Delco. I hope one of them is still on the Dream in March 2013

We had Simone as our HS on our B2B cruise in early December 2012. When we told him that we wanted to have the same servers on our second cruise as the first one, he not only arranged it but managed to sit us at a table with a couple we sat with in December 2011. It was a really nice surprise for both of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter