Who are the Head Servers on Dream right now?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by IWannaBeAMousketeer, May 24, 2011.

1. Henlady

Henlady DIS Veteran

Nope, not confused at all.:) That is Ali. He even remembered us from our May 2010 Cruise. He didn't remember the name but he remembered our faces. DCL is indeed very lucky if they have 2 head servers of this quality.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. meganleeannf

meganleeannf Earning My Ears

I also had deniz just last week on the fantasy. He's absolutely wonderful!

4. winniedapooh

winniedapooh <font color=magenta>Busy and proud Mom of 5 Disney

Just got back on the 12th on the Fantasy. While we did not have him, he and my son became partners in crime every night while dining!! We loved him, he was wonderful! As a matter of fact got a great pic of he, my son, and our head server Sugar!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

5. Disneyof3

Disneyof3 <font color=deeppink>Mother of my 3 angels, heaven

:thumbsup2

Last year in March on the Dream we had Gonzalo and he was excellent, he mentioned he will likely be heading to the Fantasy in the summer last year. Our servers were Milan(hoping to head to the Wonder) and Delco. I hope one of them is still on the Dream in March 2013

6. kiford

kiford DIS Veteran

We had Simone as our HS on our B2B cruise in early December 2012. When we told him that we wanted to have the same servers on our second cruise as the first one, he not only arranged it but managed to sit us at a table with a couple we sat with in December 2011. It was a really nice surprise for both of us.