Who and how much does it cost for van/taxi service from one resort to another?

Disney Fans

Disney Fans
Hello,

For those of you that have done this. What company do you think is best to take your family and luggage from one resort to another and how much should we except to pay?

Thanks!!

We took a taxi service from CBR to WL July 2007, we called the front desk on the day we were checking out and asked for taxi service and they connected us to the taxi service they work with. The taxi arrived in ten minutes and waited for us in the parking lot, he loaded the luggage for us and drove us to WL. The total cost was about $20.00. It was well worth the money since we had so much luggage two small children, two strollers, etc......I didn't want to drag all of that on a bus to then ride another bus to the WL and thank goodness I didn't.

We took a taxi service from CBR to WL July 2007, we called the front desk on the day we were checking out and asked for taxi service and they connected us to the taxi service they work with. The taxi arrived in ten minutes and waited for us in the parking lot, he loaded the luggage for us and drove us to WL. The total cost was about $20.00. It was well worth the money since we had so much luggage two small children, two strollers, etc......I didn't want to drag all of that on a bus to then ride another bus to the WL and thank goodness I didn't.

Wow that isn't bad.:)
Is that with a tip? How much luggage can a taxi hold?

Thanks so much for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!