Whispering canyon ?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by FOXFIELDZOO, Jan 6, 2011.

1. FOXFIELDZOO

FOXFIELDZOO Mouseketeer

Well we are not sure what plan we are going with this time ,wanted to go with QS and just go to a few oop resturants My ? is the price of $26.99 pp off the whispering canyon menu for the family style meal ,is this the same price for kids 3-9 as well ?if so that is not an option there is no way my little ones could eat $26.00 in food. thanks for you reply

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 3Minnies1Mickey

3Minnies1Mickey <font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no

Kids price for the skillet is $10.99. (comes with an appetizer, choice of ribs OR chicken, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, dessert and drink)

http://allears.net/menu/men_wcdk.htm

4. FOXFIELDZOO

FOXFIELDZOO Mouseketeer

Thank you ,I missed that when I looked at the menu, that is much better

5. DannysMom

DannysMom DIS Veteran

In this instance, the AllEars menus are more clear. :goodvibes

The AYCE skillet meal does have kids pricing (for the under 9 crowd) for breakfast it's about 8 bucks & for lunch & dinner it's about 11 bucks. HTH!

6. Sheepdog23

Sheepdog23 Mouseketeer

The skillet for the kids is a little pricey at just under half the adult price but my kids definitely ate a ton more than normal. i found out just how much my son likes corn bread.

7. itiswhatitis64

itiswhatitis64 Earning My Ears

Do they still have the same fun atmosphere for kids at the breakfast or lunch meals as they do at the dinner meal. I have heard how much fun the dinner meal is but am having a hard time working it in my schedule & finding an opening since we are going to Disney in 2 weeks. My little boy is 5 yrs. old & thought that he would really enjoy eating here.:mickeyjum