Whispering Canyon Skillets

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
We've never been here before so I was wondering - for a family of three (2 adults and a 9-yr old), do we each order a skillet or can a child share from the adult's? :confused3

They customize the size of the skillet based on how many people are ordering, and they will refill anything on the skillet at any time :) It's so great - my mom and I shared it and loved every bit of it!

we ate there last oct and are going again this october. they bring as much as you can eat. watch out for the gallon drink cup!!! there was a teen at the table next to us, he sent the waiter back 3 times to fill his soda. the waiter came out with this gallon size mug! fyi, the kid drank the whole thing!!!:lmao:

We've never been here before so I was wondering - for a family of three (2 adults and a 9-yr old), do we each order a skillet or can a child share from the adult's? :confused3

I see why you are asking, since your child is 9 and would qualify for kid's meal. There's a set price per person for the skillet which is served all-you- care-to-eat family style...adults are $14.99 each, and children 9 and under are $6.49 each. No free sharing.

As another poster said it is a per person charge for each person who eats from the skillet.

we ate there last year and me and my husband shared one.

They customize the size of the skillet based on how many people are ordering, and they will refill anything on the skillet at any time :) It's so great - my mom and I shared it and loved every bit of it!

But you were charged for 2 adults (or used 2 TS credits, if on the meal plan) right? It's supposed to be per person so I can't imagine only being charged once although that'd be awsome!

What happens if one person orders the skillet and another orders something else? Is the person who ordered the other entree allowed to eat some of the skillet stuff or you get in trouble for that?

The skillet is one TS credit per person ordering it (adult or child). This is how it was when DH and I, mistakenly ate there in September. Sorry we didn't like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter