Whispering Canyon- from the Poly

amystevekai&bump

DIS Veteran
Hi, we are thinking of booking an adr at Whipering CAnyon Cafe (we are staying at the Poly) - Am I right in thinking there is a boat that takes you over there from the Poly?? How often does it run?? We were thinking of spending the day at MK and then catching the boat at around 5pm for a 6pm dinner - is that possible?? Do the boats go all evening??

thanks alot:thumbsup2

I don't know 100%, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is a direct boat from the Poly to WL. You will just need to take the boat from the Poly to the MK, then transfer to a WL boat- shouldn't take up too much time.

ok thats great - thank you !!

One more thing - How long should I allow to get to MK from the Poly and then on to WL?? And how often do the boats run?? (ok so that was two more things!!):thumbsup2

thanks again!!

ok thats great - thank you !!

One more thing - How long should I allow to get to MK from the Poly and then on to WL?? And how often do the boats run?? (ok so that was two more things!!):thumbsup2

thanks again!!

Allow at least 30 minutes, to be on the safe side, to get from the MK to the Poly via a Gold flagged motor launch + another 30+ minutes to get from the MK to the WL via a Green motor crusier. This amount of time allows for having to wait for boats at both the Poly and the MK. Boats run about every 15-20 minutes apoart on both the Green and Gold routes.

When we stay at VWL and visit Poly we take the launch over to the Contemporary and then get on the Monorail over to Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter